Chapter 1| The New Client

💜OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS HIT 14K?!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH 💜

YouTube Link in second slide!

"Ms. L/N, you have a new client coming in at noon." my assistant said.

I grabbed my bag and looked at my watch. I have a good 45 minutes until I have to be back.

"Alright I'm grabbing lunch quickly before the next appointment. Would you like anything Saraiyah?"

She instantly put a sticky pad down with a list of things she wanted, i read the list and and raised an eyebrow.

"You get ONE meal and ONE drink."

she glared back clearly not backing down.

"Fine then only one drink, choose wisley my friend." You warned.

"Fine. An iced americano please and thank you." She pouted in defeated.

"Got it."
———————-

"Here is your iced americano," I placed her coffee at the corner of the table and looked at my wrist.

"and I have about ten minutes to spare. Now tell me about our famous guest." You said.

I smirked and leaned in for the computer files while Sariyah covered the computer,

"I think itʼs better that you to see him in person." She giggled.

"Now I really want to know..."

whatever Iʼll find out later.

I walked into my office wondering who this person could be.To be completely honest a hand full of celebrities had come here. Those of whom I will not name due to confidentiality. Quickly checking the time I adjust my skirt and loosened my hair to let the curls flow freely. There was a slight knock at the door.

"Sariyah? Is the guest here yet?"As I turned around I instantly froze at the young man before me.

Dark doe eyes, black longhair and pale skin. Honestly one could really say he was a male version on Snow White, but it was better than that. Heʼs-

"H-hi my name is Jeon Jungkook. Iʼm the one who called for the Appointment."

I was holding in my breath for so long I thought I was gonna pass out.Quickly snapping out of it and reached to shake his hand.

"Hello Jungkook. Iʼm Dr. l/n , please have a seat."

I could sense how nervous he was. Heʼs tapping his foot continuously and his hands keep roaming around. This must be his first time at a sex therapy place.

"So mr?-"

"Just Jungkook is good." He corrected.

I nodded, "Jungkook, how old are you?"

"Iʼm 22 years old." He breathed out.

"I hear youʼre a celebrity?" You asked.

His fidgeting stopped and he leaned back in his chair. It seemed heʼs regained some confidence. His response was...humble

"Yes Dr., Iʼm a member of a Kpop group from here, in Korea."

"Thatʼs wonderful! Iʼm sure you must have girls and guys throwing themselves at you."

I tried to soften the mood so he seemed more comfortable. He chuckled at the response and brushed his hair back.

"Yes I guess you could say that. Although we do have a pretty good security team."