Chapter 13| The Big Reveal

(Once you click on video, click the link in the description box, it will take you to the episode.)

Like any other day she came into the building but wasn't greeted by anyone. That is until she opened the door and saw the young male in the leather seat.

"Ms. L/n, I've been expecting you. Please have a seat."

"Jungkook, What is this?" You laughed nervously

"Let's not waste time, we have a lot of catching up to do." Jungkook spoke

"I..don't understand. What's going on?" You sat a top of your desk, but the plaque read Jungkook's name instead of yours.

He sat up tossing his glasses to the side and rolled up his sleeves. His biceps clearly bulging, you caught your breath for a second.

The cocky motherfucker smirked at the expression on your face. He finally stopped, placing his hands on either side of you and leaned down.

"I'd appreciate if you'd take a seat on the couch. Ms. L/n"

Slowly sliding his hand down your right thigh, he pushed your leg up gripping under it.

"I think the table may be a bit...advanced for you." Jungkook spoke.

His words were so clear cut.

You gripped his tie and held him closer to you,

"Dr. Jeon, I can assure that I am.." you slowly lifted Your leg over his shoulder.

"Very flexible." The words left your mouth with such lust, it was evident in his face that he was blushing.

"Fuck..." he groaned.

He pulled you in closely and held your chin up, "..so beautiful"

He locked his lips with yours. God it felt good. You were melting under his touch. He pulled away and you whined,

"Don't worry baby girl."

He undid his shirt demonstrating his abs, "I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk anymore."

He stood as you were layed down across the desk and began to remove your clothes, taking in the beautiful sight that was your naked body.

He hovers in top of you, gliding his hands around your sides, "why do you love to torture me y/n?"

You ran your hands up and down his chest and cupped his face connecting your lips to his.

"You're the perfect subject."

You wrapped yourself legs around his waist as he positioned himself to get inside.

"Well, ms. L/n you seem to forget that the roles are reversed."

He thrusted into you without warning. You dug your nails into his back and let out a high pitched moan. You shivered as he began thrusting into you more rhythmically,

"Shh, baby. try not to be so loud. There are still employees on this floor."

He lifted you up using nothing but his body to support you. He punted into you as you faced the door with his hand wrapped over your mouth.

"What would happen if Sariah was to come in and see you all messed up, hmm?"

You were so surprised about how dominant and arrogant he was being. Like he had nothing to loose from being caught. It was a side of him you were unfamiliar with and it was turning you on...

—————-

"Aaahhh! Jungkook please-"

Your eyes rolled back as he made you cum for the third time. Jungkook has you on the couch face down ass up as he lindes into you.