Chapter 9| Wake up

Seokjin, Namjoon, and hobi went with the ambulance. I wanted to go with them but we had to Stay for questioning. Yoongi prepped me on what to say and said that heʼs have me laywered up in no time. They dragged that horrible man away but not before he tried to assault me once again.

"Iʼll kill you!" The police men final dragged him away to the station.

"Guys is been about 2 hours..I think we can go see him now."

We walked into the waiting room and we met up with the rest of the boys.

"How is he?" Seokjinʼs eyes were like a never ending abyss of darkness. He didnʼt look up at me. Namjoon motions in front of him and cleared his throat,

"We donʼt know..umm the nurse said heʼs sedated for now. There not sure when heʼll wake up."

"They said the longest would be a couple of days."

"Days?!" Jimin asked.

"Y/n..explain to me what happened." The voice was so hurt I felt actually pain hearing it. I looked up to see seokjin puffy eyes look at me. Everyone turned their heads towards me.

"I-I Donʼt know for sure but-" There was a sudden slam on the chair even the staff shut their mouths at the loud sound echoed through the hall.

"What do you mean you donʼt know!! YOU CAUSED IT, SO WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HIM."

I was shaking Iʼve never seen any of the members angry like this but seokjin was ready to unleash his wrath.

"..hyung-" Seokjin walked towards me gripping my shoulders,

"....why? ..he knew what he was risking being with you but this...something like this wasnʼt supposed to happen."

He fell to his knees and I couldnʼt help but cry.

"I-Iʼm so sorry I didnʼt mean for any of this to happen....but he was protecting me from someone who wouldʼve hurt me worse than he did jungkook. And he saved me."

Seokjin was overwhelmed with a bunch of emotion and all we could do was cry together with other members surrounding us in a hugging circle

"Iʼm scared." Jimin sniffed.

"Heʼll be okay.." Yoongi said.

"Heʼs strong, heʼs going to wake up healthy as ever tomorrow." Namjoon assures us.

Heʼs so lucky to have brothers like them. The boys went back home one by one until seokjin and I were the only ones left.

"Y/n you should go home and get rest heʼll still be here when you come back."

I lifted my head from the bed, "Iʼd like to stay here beside him until he wakes up."

I scanned his unconscious body only to notice that the nurses had really just tossed him on the bed. He was a mess and he didnʼt looked relaxed at all. I fixed his position and pushed his long hair back.