Chapter 6| LUX: SIRÈNE

48 hours before my birthday...

Today is the day I get to take Jeon Jungkook to a BDSM club. Sometimes I wonder if Iʼm in a coma somewhere and imagining all this.

'Images of Jungkook submitting under you started to play in your head. The dark room with low lighting. Both highly aroused from the make out session you had earlier. And then you see him. On his knees, hands tied behind his back. Blind folded and making such lewd sounds.

"Y/n please....touch me" so desperately It sends me into oblivion....

You bit your lip and then dug your face in the sheets. Alright bitch donʼt get to excited! Itʼs just a fantasy.

When my birthday comes around, I celebrate it as a birthday week. Everyday my outfits are on point and Iʼm strutting my sexy ass everywhere. I walked into the office with my first outfit of the week.

"Fuck it up!" Sariyah yelled

"Be quiet its only 8am." I shied away.

"So what. LOOK AT THIS QUEEN!" Sariyah yelled at the top of her lungs.

We both began to laugh when there was a knock at the office doors.

"Did you schedule anyone before 9 today?" Sariyah shook her head,

"no. Who could it be?"

"Maybe itʼs a package or something." I walk towards the doors and legit almost had a heart attack.

"Hey y/n. How are you?"

"NO FUCKING WAY!" Sariyah yelled.

"..Taehyung" I was so flustered I couldnʼt form any words.

"Bitch say something or I will." She whispered and elbowed me.

"Iʼm good. What are you doing here?" Sariyah elbowed mea gain and whispered "that's rude."

"I did a little research on you. You know for safety and security purposes." I nodded.

"To my surprise, I found this practice under you. Itʼs pretty neat." He smiled.

Okay...

"So letʼs chat quickly" he pulled a chair and spoke.

"Youʼre not doing any of these things to Kookie are you." He asked the question with a smooth voice and a big smile, but the underlying tone was cold.

"No Iʼm not." I locked eyes with him for a stern response. Client confidentiality.

He got up leaning in, no longer with a smile but a piercing gaze. I feel uncomfortable,

"I think youʼre lying." He hummed.

"Iʼm not lying." I said once again, but my voice wavered a bit since he was so close.