Chapter 17 | Tied Up

Months have passed and BTS is thriving better than ever. ARMYs really missed them, I did too. Jungkook has been so busy with his schedule that you guys could only FaceTime at night. A few times he sang you to sleep and other time you begged for him to hang up because he didn't want to leave and you know he had an early schedule.

He doubted you guys would work sometimes when he got too frustrated. But you always told him exactly what he needed to hear and he admired that about you.

Tonight and tomorrow he was on break which means you needed to plan something special for him when he came to visit. You used the spare keys to his apartment to start on your master plan.

———————-
Jungkook POV

Just this last move and the shootings done.

In his effort to give the whole 1,000% Jungkook collapsed right after the music ended.

The team came with a respirator, cool towel and fan. The team manger came in,

"You did good Jungkook." He patter him on the shoulder.

Jungkook smiled now satisfied that he accomplished the assignment perfectly.

He entered the changing room grabbing a towel to head for the showers. After letting the cold water hit his body he felt at ease.
He could breathe easily now and began to think about you.

Your cute smile, you're beautiful eyes, your scent. Lewd images of you began to pop into his mind. He wanted to fuck You until your mind was a mess.

He felt a part of himself growing. He snickered,

"I'll be home soon baby."

—————————————-

Your POV

You layed on his bed, hair done and natural makeup to enhance your features.
You heard the door open from downstairs and your heart began to beat faster.

You haven't seen him in a while and it's taking everything for you not to jump into his arms. You want to keep your cool.

The door opened and it took him a second to notice you were there. He jumped at first but the loosened up once he saw your face.

He bit his lip and furrowed his brows, finding it hard to believe that such a vision lays in front of him