Chapter 16 | Sleepover

Sex therapist: Sleepover

Jungkook has been texting dryly all day. In two days he goes back to his normal schedule as a member of the Biggest Group in the world.

A million questions ran through your mind. Are going to be able to stay together? What If we can't see each other anymore? Can I go visit him? Will he visit me? What happens if we break up?

All the negative and none the positive. You were extremely worried. But you took a deep breath and thought of positive outcomes only.

Saroyan walked in,

"Guess who just got engaged!!"

You shot us as you looked at the giant rock from her finger.

"OH MY GOD! THIS IS HUGE!" You said.

"Which one, the news or the ring?"

"Both!" You laughed.

I was down with appointments for the day so we had spent the next hour talking about the proposal and the wedding.

"Ugh it's going to be so beautiful. Especially with my maid of honor there."

You smiled slightly, "what is it? What's wrong, this is supposed to be a happy moment." She held your hand and squeezed it tightly.

"I know...but it's nothing."

She knew why I was acting the way I was. I was moping about since last week. Even Jewel is getting annoyed.

"You guys are going to be fine. You're stronger than this girl. And I know you won't let the man of your dreams slip away from you."

You nodded your head, "you're the best, thank you."

You hugged her tightly grateful for your one and only best friend.

"I'm still you're wifey tho right? To be honest I married you first." You said.

Sariyah laughed, "of course baby" she winked.

——————-

You knocked on Jungkook door and he opened it.

"Hey beautiful." He gave you a kiss,

"Hi. Sorry Sariyah told me some big news I was held back a little longer at work."

He shrugged it off, "it's fine I do have to tell you something though."

You walked in to see the other boys on the couch in a adorable pajamas,

"The hyungs decided they wanted to join our movie night."

"Hey y/n

"Hey y/n." They all said in unison.

If you could break out into a nosebleed you would, cause this was too much. You decided to shoot your shot,