Chapter 10| Amends

It's been 2 weeks since Jungkook got out of the hospital. He, however, hasn't contacted at all since he got discharged. I've tried to see him but I just keep getting blocked by security.

On the upside the other boys and I have gotten a bit more familiar. In fact I'm meeting them for coffee today.

"Y/n! Over here!" Jimin waved.

I sat down next to him and greeted the others. The cafe was a quaint little spot and just perfect for brunch.

"How have you guys been?" I asked.

"We've been doing great!" J hope replied.

"I'm glad." I smiled, "...and jungkook?"

The table became a bit quiet as they all made eyes at each other awkwardly.

Namjoon broke the silence, "He's doing good. But I feel like it'd be better if he was to see you."

"I don't think so. All he needs is you guys." I sighed.

As long as he is happy with them I have nothing to complain about. I went to sip my coffee when jimin slammed his hand on the table causing silence in the room.

"That's not good enough! We are all rooting for you and you're just going to accept his little tantrum??" He yelled in disbelief.

I'm not completely sure what's going on. Before I could respond the sound of tiny bells rang as the door opened.

"Finally. We've brought you a little surprised y/n." Jimin sat down.

"Hey guys!" Jungkook said. He paused.

His face fell from happy to one of complete deadpan. He sat at the other end of the table, when there was clearly a chair to the right of me.

"Jungkook why don't you sit next to y/-" jimin spoke.

"Nah. I'm good here."

All the other boys began to glare at him, Jin was ready to smack him upside the head. It was clear jungkook didn't want to see me. And to be honest, I'm the one really intruding on the group.

I took my coffee and got up, "Hey guys. I have a ton of work to do. Thanks for inviting me, it was really nice seeing you all." I bowed my head.

"B-b-but-" I was already out the door before jimin could protest.

"That's was not how I expected this to go." Jimin pouted.

"What the hell is your problem jungkook?" Yoongi snorted.

"Nothing."

"So then why won't you talk to her?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't...know." He was confused himself as to why he won't speak to you.

Jin rolled up his sleeves and grabbed jk by the back of his neck throwing him outside,

"you're not allowed to contact any of us until you make up with her you selfish prick. You're justifying your action on an 'I don't know'?! BULLSHIT. I think your scared.

"Scared of what." Jungkook was furious.

"Scared that she might not like you back when it's clear she does. Now stop being a little bitch and go tell her how you feel."

Jungkook's only option was to face you, it was going to happen sooner or later anyway

———

As you were about to drive off Jungkook put his hands in the hood. You could've killed him if you weren't paying attention.

"Are you nuts?" I asked as I stepped out of the car.