Chapter 11| Gratification

[Smut ahead (and more to cum)]

He tossed you onto the bed, crawling his way to you. He looked at you in awe as he took in the sight of your skin glowing and the vivid sunset behind you. You were a vision.

He held you close not wanting to let you go. And all though it was probably the sweetest thing ever, you wanted him. You place you lips close to his ear, your breath tickling him as you feel him shiver at your touch. You lick his earlobe softly before gently biting it. He lets out slight gasp...

A grin appears on your face as an idea came to mind. You slowly drifted backwards onto the bed moving just fast enough to slip from his grip. He slowly lost every bit of self control left in his body and gave in to it. Jungkook leans in towards you, you placed your foot on his chest signaling him to stop.

"Strip." You commanded.

In no time Jungkook was taking in clothes off but purposely flexed his upper body just to get a mouthwatering reaction from you. He licked his lips stasified with you're lustful expression. Your mouths collided in a passionate kiss. Jungkook kiss felt amazing. He bit and sucked in your lower lip, earning a whine in response, you pushed your tounge past his lips clearly stating dominance over him. But he fought back and you decided to let him win. He pulled back to take a breath,

"Noona, tell me what you want." He whispered in you ear.

You weren't expecting him to say Noona so sexily. It drove you over the edge, you just wanted to have your way with him right then and there. But it was his first time so you let him take charge..for now.

Jungkook began to bite and suck on your sensitive areas and trail his way down to your core.

"I want you..to show me what you can do."

You said breathily, as he lowers his head down to your core. You guided his head to the movements of your liking and the feeling was beyond satisfactory...it was euphoric.

You came so hard you saw stars. You began to breath heavily as he licked your juices from his lips.

"I always knew you'd taste sweet." He smirked.

You changed position so you were the one going down on him. You began to work your magic. He came pretty fast. Jungkook was so embarresed that for a moment he didn't want to continue.

You began to milk him slurping and pumping his member while it was still sensitive the whines he let out were so arousing you didn't want to stop but Jungkook couldn't take it anymore and came a second time.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck ah—- Y/n..cumming." His eyes rolled back, fuck that was hot.

"Holy fuck that felt good." He said.

You didn't hesitate in climbing on top of him and immediately sink down.

"W-Wait I'm still-"

he was cut off by his own moans as your walls tightened around his member. Your body temperature was rising by the second as Jungkook held your hips and guided you here and there. You gripped his neck and held his face up, locking your lips together. You ravished him, his face was so flushed and breathless.

"Y/n...I-I need you, please. I need you, y/n."

He begged you to move faster but you knew better. You were going to make sure this lasted until morning. But as he moaned and pleaded for you, all rational thought dissolved into the air.

You bit your lip as you thought of something,

"Kookie..baby? C-can you hear me?" You said lustfully.

He erratically nodded his head, "I want you to do something for me okay, I need you to flip me over."

Without hesitation you were the one on your back, and without missing a beat he thrusted into you at the same speed you moved your hips. Now you were painfully in need of him speeding up. As if he read your mind he began to thrust harder and faster into you sending you to cloud nine.

"Fuck- jungkook wait, I-" you began to moan at a high pitch and jungkook just growled at the sound. He thrusted so deep into you your whole body jerked forward. You almost hit the headboard.

You were right about to cum when he abruptly stopped. Breathing heavy, you turned around,

"W-why'd you stop i was so-" he cut you off and sat you down on his dick making you squeal a bit.

"I wanted to see your face" he kissed your neck

"As I fucked the life out of you..noona"

You immediately lost it, you made sure he felt anything and everything as he fucked you. He groaned and you moaned so lustfully that he couldn't help but take in your beauty as he rearranged your guts.

When you reached your all time high you told him to choke you, his eyes widened but he immediately placed his hand around your knock and righted his grip.

"Hooooly Fuck!" Your eyes rolled back as you were in a carnal state of mind.

You came so hard, every cell in your body was pulsating you could feel yourself jilting from the pleasure as Jungkook was riding out his high .

Jungkook collapsed alongside of you, his chest glistening from the sweat. He held you in his arms, you finally felt safe and warm in the arms of someone else beside your mother's. He was definitely the one for you. You traced a heart on his chest and kissed along his collar bone.

He smiled, "I never knew you could be so cute."

You continued to kiss along the back of his ear which was sensitive, "you were amazing Jungkook." You whispered.

His strong arms rubbed against your back as kissed your forehead.

"I was really scared I might hurt you...but I. The end I knew exactly what to do." He smiled praising himself.

You kissed him on the lips, "Jungkook.."

"Yea?" He looked at you with those big doe eyes.

"I love you." You waited to for him to make the cutest face ever but his expression looked awkward.

"Well...I don't think-" he started. He looked back to see you with tears in your eyes.

He laughed and wiped the tears from your eyes,

"I don't think I can love anyone else the way I love you y/n. Please don't cry." He kissed your eyelids.

You punched him in the shoulder, "Don't you EVER do that to me

You punched him in the shoulder, "Don't you EVER do that to me." You pouted.

He giggled even more play fighting with you until it led to more, and the both of you continued to make love until you passed out.