Chapter 7| Disastrous Date

!Warning: This chapter does get quite graphic a one point. Read at your own discretion!

When I woke up my eyes were swollen from crying last night. I looked and felt awful. However it was day 2 of my birthday week and the day before my birthday. I will not falter now! When I walked in Jewel was sitting at Sariyahʼs desk.

"Hey. Whereʼs Sariyah?"

"Oh sheʼll be here soon. She said something about a surprise-" I turned around.

"What did you say?"

"Absolutely nothing." She faked a smile as she began to shred the documents in her hand.

I smirked and went into my office. There was a bunch of gifts in the desk. From friends and family overseas. There was a knock on my door.

"Come in."

I was looking at the cards when a black haired individual appeared in front of me.

"Oh. Taehyung What brings you here? I still donʼt get off until 12."

He pulled out a sliver box with a black bow.

"I came by to give you a present." He smiled

I hesitantly reached for it, I still feel a bit uneasy around him. I held in my hands.

"Arenʼt you going to open it?"

"Oh we'll Iʼll open it tomorrow. Itʼs my birthday eve today."

"Ah." He nodded.

"Well Iʼll come pick you up at 1pm. Wear something with natural colors, I think it would suit you best."

He moved closer trapping me between the him and my desk. Taehyung wrapped my leg around his waist, softly tracing his finger tips up anddown.

"...what are you doing?" I looked up at him. He brushed my hair behind my ear and kissed my cheek.

I couldn't think because I was burning up. He was definetly too close for comfort.

"Canʼt wait for our little date, y/n."

He took one last look at me and was satisfied with the flustered expression on my face.

Sariyah walked in not long after, "What was Taehyung doing here? And why do you look like youʼre innocence was just robbed from you?"

I stood up straight, "More importantly, why are you late?"

She shifted her focus somewhere else, "no reason. I was just...busy. Yea super busy."

"Mhmm!"

My work day ended earlier than expect. So, I decided to take a quick 10 minute meditation to calm my nerves for the art history lesson in an hour. When I finished getting ready ended up taking his advice on the nude colors. They actually did fit my skin tone perfectly.

"Now itʼs gonna look like Iʼm trying to please him." I rolled my eyes.

I heard a horn outside and checked outside my window to see Taehyung waving. locking the door I quickly got into the car, not risking ay . (If there was any) Taehyung smiles as soon as I got in the car. He began to make conversation and when we ran out of topic he would take pictures to keep himslef occupied.

We walked into the museum and i took in all the art at once. I honestly have t stepped into a museum in so long.

"Please teach me all you can, I want to be the best in this field. Hwaiting!" He bowed