Chapter 2| Session 1

Youtube Link in second slide.

"Sariyah which clients do I have today!"

I came in running late. I threw my coat on the rack and ran to her desk.

"Woah there excited are we?"She smirked.

"Just read the damn client list." I sat at the corner catching my breath.

"Okay we have Jeong, Ae-young Gi, Celine, Juneyo, Talia and Nancy."

My face instantly fell into a frown. Why didnʼt he call for his appointment today.

"Omg y/n please? You arenʼt actually pouting right now??!" Sariyah said wide eyed

"Sis heʼll come back. Now stop being such baby and do your job." She gave me a hug.

"Youʼre right, Iʼm setting up. What time is the first one?"

"8 am with Jeong."

I ran to my office I only had 10 minutes to prepare for the session. My office is highly spacious decorated in the main colors Tan and white. There are Greek paintings and small statues in the room. Iʼve always been fascinated with ancient Greece and Rome.

There are even some toys displayed around the office that the clients are free to try. I have two rooms that are also spacious connected. One room is tiled completely black with mood lighting. There is a king sized bed for the client as well. This room is meant for the client to experience something by themselves for themselves. If they needed me to guide them then they would pick up the phone and dial the number written next to it.

The second room like the first was black as well but it had gold accents to it. This room was where the intense fantasies took place.I woul d just like to make it clear I would never have sex with a client nor be involved in any sort of relationship. There are sexual simulations but strictly no sex. Itʼs hard though. There are some good looking and kindhearted men who walk in here but they are either already in a committed relationship or have some deep personal issues.

Itʼs okay Iʼll find someone. Someday.

I sat at my desk waiting for the first client to arrive. There was a knock at the door and I tell them to come in. Jonathan walls in and has a seat in the usual chair.

"Did you do the assignment I gave you?" He nodded.

"Good what did he say or..do rather?" I asked.

"He loved it Dr.! Honestly I didnʼt think he was into it but then he just submitted to me so easily. I didnʼt even know that side of him existed."

He had a slight redness to him but he was cheerful.

"Thatʼs so wonderful!"

"Yeah I also came by to say that this is gonna be our last session together. My partner and I have been together for about 5 years and I think you taught me about how to find myself and my voice in the relationship. Iʼm so grateful for your help."

He came to shake my hand but I stood up to give him a hug Instead. I wouldnʼt say that my clients and I are friends but we do become close.

"Iʼm gonna miss you though." I said

"Donʼt worry youʼre invited to the wedding." He popped his ring in my face.

"No way he proposed!!??" Sariyah screeched.

"Yup! So wanna be my date?" I asked.

"Sure at least I get to see his sweet ass one more time."