4. Covered in blood

When I unlocked and opened the bathroom door I carefully took a look at Arthur.
There he was, staring at me with his face covered in blood.
"I'm going to call an ambulance..", I whispered.
Arthur immediately shook his head. "No. I don't want an ambulance.", he insisted.
"Your face is covered in blood, you can't walk around like this.. oh god.." I still had no idea what to do, I was clearly in shock. When I took a look at my bathroom door I saw even more blood. My whole body was shaking and I began to stutter. "I-I.. oh.. n-no.."
Arthur just stared at me like there was nothing wrong. Did he even knew he was covered in blood?
My face began to look pale, and I felt like I was going to pass out. I slowly dropped to the ground, and closed my eyes.
Everything became black. De darkness embraced me.
-
When I woke up I slowly opened my eyes. I had a huge headache, and it was this horrible feeling.
When I felt that I was laying, I took a look around.
This wasn't my own house.. I was somewhere else.
When I noticed I had no idea where I was, I slowly got up from the unknown bed I had been laying on.
Carefully I stepped out of the bedroom, and I could immediately smell the scent of a burning cigarette.
When I looked further around I saw someone sitting in front of a mirror.
It was Arthur.. and he was painting his face.

What the hell was he doing? I just wanted to sneak out of his apartment

I just wanted to sneak out of his apartment. Why did he bring me here while I was passed out? Why didn't he just lay me in my own bed?
This weird feeling covered my body and mind. I had a feeling that he wasn't taking his medications, since he was literally going mad.
I decided I was going to sneak out of his apartment without him knowing, so I carefully walked up to the door.
Before I knew it I stepped on something, which made a sound, and Arthur immediately noticed me.
"Oh.. hello.. You're awake.", he said with a huge smile on his white painted face.