21. You're mine

This was the most intense moment I've ever experienced in my life. We were both extremely angry, and that changed into a hot and rough moment.
Arthur had no chill, and pushed himself inside of me before I knew it.
I screamed and grabbed his hair. When I started pulling his hair he gasped and went even more crazy.
I felt a burning sensation, but in that moment it wasn't bothering me. I could only focus on Arthur.
"You drive me mad.", he moaned with a low tone in his voice.
I felt his lips all over me and bit on my lip.
This was so wrong but at the same time so good.
At some time I wanted to take the leading role, but Arthur had me in such a strong grip that I couldn't do anything.
Then suddenly I realized something. Arthur just killed a man, and we were having sex. This wasn't ok. This wasn't something what normal people did.
I shocked out of my thoughts when Arthur turned me around and pushed my face against the wall.
"You're so dirty, but you're mine. You're mine, you hear that?", Arthur growled.
I let out a soft moan as his movements started to get more wild.
"Yes.. yes..", I softly whispered.
"Yes who?", he asked in a demanding voice.
"Yes.. Joker.", I answered.
I felt like he was smirking as he put his lips in my neck.
It didn't take long before we both screamed it out of pleasure.
His grip weakened and I slowly turned myself around.
I slowly dropped to the floor and looked up at Arthur, who was still standing and looking at me.
I tried to catch my breath while I pulled my legs up and held them. I then laid my head on my knees and closed my eyes for a little.
"Look.", Arthur suddenly said.  I opened my eyes and saw him pointing at the mirror.
He sat next to me and smirked while looking at our sweaty painted faces.
The paint started dripping from our skin, and we looked like real villains.
"I can't believe it.", I murmured.
"Mhm?"
"That we did this shit together. We went outside like this.", I told him.
He just stared at my face and grabbed my hand. Arthur started to kiss the skin on my hand and smiled a bit. "Hmh hmh.", he murmured.
I closed my eyes again and felt that I was slowly getting to sleep.