15. Reborn

And there we were, in my office, making out again. I couldn't believe it actually.
I felt his warm hands all over my body again and I felt he tried to tear my shirt off of my body.
I smiled against his lips as I leaned backwards, and he instantly followed my moves, as he leaned against me.
"You drive me insane..", I murmured against his lips. When he heard what I said he smirked against my lips.
And I literally meant insane. The real me would never do something like this. It felt like I slowly became someone else. Someone that was dangerous for society. Right now, I had no idea who I really was, but I felt bad.
Before I knew it we were both naked making love on my desk. He went crazy, and I couldn't hold back my moans.
He was amazing in bed, and my whole body felt immense.
Although his movements inside me felt pretty violent, it was absolutely wonderful.
I had never experience something like this before.
-
Our sweaty bodies were tired from the intense workout we just had. I tried to catch my breath while Arthur was still on top and inside of me.
"Gosh.. you are fucking amazing.", I whispered inside his ear.
"I have to get out before I come again.", Arthur gasped, while he pulled himself out of me.
I closed my eyes slowly while I heard Arthur breathing. I couldn't believe what just happened. It was too intense, and I felt a tingling sensation in my whole body.
It felt like I was reborn as a new human. A human who wasn't the old me anymore.
My thoughts were interrupted by Arthur who was placing soft and wet kisses on my upper body.
"Mhmh.. I didn't know you were so good at this.." I murmured. I always felt like he was inexperienced.
"There are many things you don't know yet, baby.", he whispered.
I bit on my lip and sighed.
Suddenly I heard someone knocking on the door.
Fuck, I totally forgot I had another client today.
I jumped up and pushed Arthur slowly off of me.
"There's a client in front of that door.", I quickly whispered to Arthur.
As fast as I could I grabbed all of my clothes from the ground to put them on.
Arthur did the same.
When we both were dressed we looked at each other.
"Come to my place tonight, I want to explore something with you.", Arthur said.
I nodded my head. "I'm curious now. I'll see you tonight." 
Arthur smiled and gave me a kiss on the forehead.
He then left.