14. Interruptions

It was time to have a session with Arthur.
When I arrived at my office I saw Arthur standing outside.
I walked up to him and gave him a little smile. "Hello Arthur.", I said
"Good afternoon Ma'am."
Thank god he didn't had the makeup on, and he remembered who he was.
He looked at me with a smile and seemed to be 'normal' again.

I also noticed that he'd dressed himself quite nicely, in a lovely suit

"You are early today.", I then told him.
"I looked forward to our session, so I accidentally left too early from home.", he said.
I couldn't help but to giggle a bit. I thought it was quite cute.
"Well, that's good to hear. Come in.", I said, while I opened the door.
We both entered and I closed the door behind Arthur's back.
"Have a seat.", I politely told him, and so he sat down.
I took a seat behind my desk and grabbed some paperwork that I wrote about Arthur.
"Would you like something to drink?", I then asked him.
He slowly shook his head. "I'm good, thank you."
I nodded with my head and smiled.
"Alright.. So.. how are you feeling today, Arthur?"
Arthur laid his hands on the desk and smiled a bit.
"I'm great, actually. I thought a lot about our last 'session' in my apartment."
I bit on my lip when I heard what he said. I'd hoped that he wouldn't bring it up, but he did.
"Arthur.. about that.. You are my client. Bringing that up is kind of inappropriate.", I carefully told him, because I had to.
"I don't think it is inappropriate. I find you inappropriate sometimes though.", he said.
I frowned as I looked at him.
"I mean.. look at you. I just want to put my tongue..."
I immediately interrupted him: "How are the negative thoughts? A few sessions ago you told me you only had negative thoughts.."
I tried my best to change the subject.
"And I want to caress your legs while I put my lips.."
I interrupted him again: "And you told me you thought the medicines weren't working. Is that still the case? Because you.."
This time he interrupted me: he stood up, slid over the desk, grabbed my face and started kissing me.
My eyes became bigger of what suddenly happened.
I smelled he had some cologne on, while I leaned against his torso.
He put me in a huge trance, because I didn't remember anything I just said.