16. Jokers creation

I came home after a long session with a client. He was always quite complicated to work with.
Even though everything I remembered my little arrangement with Arthur tonight: I would visit his place tonight because he wanted to 'explore' something with me. I wondered for a long time what he wanted to do with me, and I was about to find out.
When I arrived at the building where my apartment was placed, I went straight to Arthur's place.
I knocked on the door and waited for him to open the door.
It didn't took long before he opened the door and let me in.
"Well hello beautiful.", he said.
He had his clowns makeup on, and surprisingly I thought it looked very sexy on him.
Normally I always hated it and thought it was awkward, but he looked so handsome.
I smiled as I entered his apartment.
"So.. I'm really curious what you want to explore with me.", I told him. I couldn't wait to find out.
"Oh, I am thrilled to show you.", he said, as he really seemed excited.
I giggled while I took off my coat.
"Sit here.", he demanded, while he pointed at the chair in front of the mirror.
I remembered the day I saw him sitting there while he painted his face in front of the mirror.
While all the images flew through my mind I slowly sat down on the chair.
Arthur grabbed another chair and sat next to me.
He then studied my face for a few seconds while he looked intrigued.

I looked at him and waited quietly for him to do something

Then suddenly he grabbed a painting brush and some white paint.
"I'm going to make you even more beautiful, princess.", he murmured, like he was in his own little world. But this time I was in his world with him: we were together in his own little world.
I smiled as he started to paint my face. I saw myself slowly change in the mirror.
After he was done with the white paint, he took some red paint.
He started to paint my nose red and painted some eyebrows on me, since he concealed my real ones with white paint.
Then he also painted my lips. He painted a huge red smile on my face.
"Let's put on a happy face.", he whispered, while he grabbed some blue paint.
He painted under and above my eyes. After that I noticed he was all done, since he put down the brush and looked at me in the mirror.
"Look how gorgeous you are.. Look what the Joker created.. I created you.."