20. Goosebumps

I was in total shock. I looked at Arthur who stared at the lifeless body of the man he just shot.
When I finally realized what happened, I slowly pulled Arthur's arm. He shocked a little bit, like I took him out of his thoughts.
"W-we.... need to get the fuck out of here..", I then said, with a shaky voice.
He nodded his head in slow motion and took a quick look at the body for the last time.
"Fuck..", he whispered, before he grabbed me and started running.
I ran with him and carefully took the gun from him. I then put it in my jacket. It seemed like he wasn't able to do it, so I had to put it away.
We ran and ran, and it felt like forever.
My legs started to ache and I felt a headache coming up.
"We need to get to my house..", I quickly said, while I looked at the blood spatters on his jacket.
"Shit..", I murmured. Everything went wrong, and I knew we had to pay the price for that someday.
-
When we arrived at my apartment after like 40 minutes of running, I opened the door and let us in.
When we were finally safe inside, I locked the door and let myself fall on the couch.
"Oh no..", I whispered. The adrenaline started to fade and I was in shock again. I realized everything and knew there had to be consequences.
"You.. you killed.. that..", I whispered in disbelief.
"Shut your little mouth up.", Arthur suddenly spat.
I looked up at him with big eyes.
"Seriously?! After all I have done for you, you tell me to shut up?!", I screamed.
Arthur growled and walked up to me. He then grabbed the gun out of my jacket with some simple movements and put the gun to my face.
I looked at him and showed no fear at all. My face was emotionless. I felt nothing, my whole life was already ruined.
"Do it.", I quickly said.
There was fire burning in his eyes while I felt the gun pushing against my skin.
"Do it!", I yelled.
He did nothing. Instead he threw the gun away and aggressively picked me up and pushed me against the wall.
"Don't you dare saying something like that again.", he said, before I felt his rough lips in my neck.
I felt goosebumps all over my body and wrapped my legs around his waist.