13. The crazy one

Gregory started to explain everything that happened: "So I was walking alone and suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. When I turned around I saw a guy with clown makeup on. He looked truly disturbing, like he was insane. So he started talking to me, telling me that I made mistakes. Sometimes he laughed very odd, like he couldn't control it. At first I thought he was going to rob me, but he didn't. Instead he continued talking to me, that I was a bad person and that I made fun of him in the past. Because I had no idea what he was talking about, I tried to get him away with saying things like 'go home man' or 'stop bothering me.' But he didn't wanted to leave. He started to get angry and pushed me a few times. Then I started to get pissed off, because he was touching me. We started fighting, but I noticed he had a gun, so I became scared and weak. Then he continuously punched me in the face, until everything became black. I passed out and woke up in an ambulance. That's when I called you."
I was honestly speechless when Gregory finished telling the story.
"This is absolutely horrible..", I whispered while I looked at him with a worried face.

"Oh and I wanted to tell you something else.. You may remember I told you that you maybe knew him. He said something weird.. He said: 'you can't get in between us. Leave her alone, she's mine, and mine only.'"
I looked at him with a questionable face.
"That's odd.. who do you think he his?", I asked him.
"I think it may be that Arthur guy, you know, the crazy one."
I listened to his words while I was thinking. My whole head was getting fuller and fuller. There were so many thoughts going through my head, that I had the feeling my head was going to explode.
"I will have a word with him about it. I have a session with him today.", I told Gregory.
I saw that he wanted to nod with his head, but he couldn't do it because of the pain he was in.
"Just be careful.. that guy is insane..", Gregory said.
Yes, and I made out with the 'insane Arthur guy'.
I slowly stood up and smiled a bit. "You can always call me when you need something, Gregory. I'll visit you again soon."
And so I left the hospital. It was time to go home and prepare for my session with Arthur.