Character Intro

Y/n- Smart, great cook and baker, stubborn, very friendly, bubbly, comes off as mean to people who don't know her, and independent (doesn't know her power).

Baekhyun- Silly, a little bit nosy, oblivious, and has the power to control light.

Chanyeol- Derpy, sweet, high-energy, and has the power to control fire.

Chen/Jongdae- Funny, caring, acts a little like a kid, and can control lightning.

Kyungsoo- Smart, kind, gets annoyed easily, and has the power to control earth.

Sehun- Childish, very friendly, easily jealous, and can control wind.

Xiumin/Minseok- Fun, confident(can come off as narcissistic), seems like a playboy but is really just teasing, flirtatious, and can control Frost.

Suho/Junmyeon- Genius, very calm and collected, can seem too professional but it was just how he was raised, and can control water.

Kai/Jongin- Very motivated, caring, can come off as kinda standoffish but is just shy, and can teleport.

Yixing/Lay- Kind, calm, caring, easily zones out, and has the power to heal.

Nayeon- Pretty but in a uses makeup way, not very smart, seems oblivious but really just doesn't care enough to notice.

This is the new story and yes I don't have Kris, Luhan, Tao, or Lay however it's nothing against them I just didn't have them in mind when I came up with this idea

This is the new story and yes I don't have Kris, Luhan, Tao, or Lay however it's nothing against them I just didn't have them in mind when I came up with this idea. I hope you enjoy the story and please vote or comment whatever you want. Love LunaMoon78 💜