Chapter 13

This chapter has a very long flashback and I will say when it starts, I won't italicize everything it will just be the normal text. Thanks for reading and enjoy the chapter.

Y/n POV

"Y/n wait, I can explain," he said grabbing my wrist to keep me from leaving.

"What is there to explain, the damage has already been done," I hissed as I tried to pull my wrist out of his grip, but to bo avail.

"But Y/n," he mumbled,"You don't know the whole story."

"I know enough," I growled, "I know you betrayed my trust."

"You can never truly understand someone's actions until you understand what caused them," he explained hoping I would stay and hear his explanation.

You may be wondering what is happening and I understand your confusion. So let's start from the beginning. From where this all started because he is right you don't understand something until you know what caused it.

Flashback: Y/n's POV

"Y/n are you ready for the talent show tonight?"

"Wait today is Friday?" Jongin nodded causing me to groan, "Shit, I am not prepared at all! I'm gonna fail!"

"What do you mean by 'not prepared at all', you were practicing your art all week," Jongin said his tone laced with confusion.

"Well I'm prepared for the art part of my show, but I'm not mentally prepared for drawing in front of all of those people."

Jongin began laughing. I mean come on dude, this isn't a laughing matter. I was genuinely nervous about drawing in front of a crowd and your laughing at me. Where is the support?

"I'm sorry Y/n," he regained his composure, "but I find it sort of funny that your scared of drawing in front of people, I mean they can't even see your sketch, just your face."

"I know, but what if I have a dumb facial expression, then they'll make fun of me."

"Who cares, if they laugh at your facial expression, I can beat them up for you."

I pinched his cheeks,"oh you're so cute Nini," I cooed,"but I could deal with them by myself."

"Really," he taunted,"but you're so small."

"I can still pack a punch," I said flexing my muscles, "even if I'm short."

Jongin pressed his lips into a thin line in an attempt to hold back his laughter, but he failed. "What muscles are you trying to flex?" He laughed.

"What are you trying to say?" I growled. "Are you saying I'm weak? I'll show you weak."

I lunged at him and began tickling him. He instantly broke out into a fit of giggles and soon enough he was gasping for air. I smirked at his struggle, now he knows what happens when he messes with me.

"Let me go! Please Y/n you aren't weak! Forgive me," he begged in between laughs.

I grabbed his face and stared into his eyes,"only if you never call me weak again," I whispered.

He visibly gulped as his face turned bright red. This was interesting, why was he so flustered? Did he think I was gonna kiss him? I mentally blushed at the thought, and forcefully pushed that scene out of my head.

"I promise," he stuttered, "I'll never call you weak again."

I nodded and began leaning closer until our noses were touching. He closed his eyes probably expecting me to kiss him, but instead I banged my head against his forehead. I instantly fell backwards and started laughing hysterically at his expression. His face was entirely blank like he didn't fully comprehend what I did.