Chapter 5

Kyungsoo POV

"Can we wake them up."

I opened one eye and came face to face with Chanyeol.

"Of course we should, why'd he decide to cuddle with my date," Sehun grumbled.

I mentally smirked and decided to see how this would play out.

"Well, you only asked her our to the dance, she's not your girlfriend."

"Stupid ass technicalities," Sehun muttered.

"What are you guys doing?"

I instantly sat up straight realizing Y/n was awake.

"Good morning sleeping beauty," Chanyeol greeted her.

She only smiled in return, then turned to me.

"How'd you sleep Kyungsoo?"

I blushed a deep red while I mumbled "good."

She nodded and shot out of bed.

"I'll be making breakfast," she said while walking to the kitchen.

"I'll help," I offered.

"Then hurry up."

Sehun POV

"I'll help," I mocked him.

I grumbled, why didn't I offer to help her first.

"Someone's jealous," Chanyeol stated with a nasty smirk.

I gave him a face that expressed how he shouldn't mess with me, but his smirk only grew wider.

"Don't act like your the only one her likes her."

I turned my head around so fast I almost got whiplash, "what do you mean?"

"Kyungsoo obviously likes her, I'm pretty sure Chen likes her, you like her, and I'm starting to like her myself."

"You like her too!"

"Yup, why else would I agree to stay with her," he said like it was obvious.

I groaned, it seems like I have more competition than expected.

Time Skip...

Y/n POV

I entered the classroom with a poker face hoping nobody would notice how sad I was.

"Look the bitch is here," Nayeon pointed to me as I sat down.

I snarled ready to bite her finger off, but decided to just ignore her.

"What no nasty comment?" She asked me annoyance dripping from her words.

All I had to do was ignore her, she hated being ignored. I grabbed my book and began reading to pass the time.

"Attention class," Mr. Park yelled, "we have a new student joining us today."

All the students immediately perked up probably hoping he or she was hot. I decided to just continue reading.

"Hi, nice to meet you."

I took my attention away from my book for a second and assessed the new student.

He was a looker, I wont deny that, but he needed to understand social cues. I wanted him to leave me alone, hence I didn't speak to him.

"Okay, not friendly," he muttered under his breathe.

I heard a small amount of shuffling, so I assumed he asked the teacher for a seat change. I didn't care, so I continued to read my book.

"Ms. L/n, will you be able to show Mr. Kim around to his classes, since you have the exact same ones?" My teacher asked me.