Chapter 9

Yixing's POV

"Come on Y/n please talk to me," I pleaded.

She seemed zoned out as if she was remembering something important. She was probably remembering what happened when I left.

"No," her eyes locked with mine, "I don't have to talk to you."

My heart sank, she really didn't want to see me.

"Guys," Chanyeol broke the silence, "Can't you just forgive and forget."

"Somethings are too hard to forget,"  Y/n mumbled.

"I didn't want to leave you," I gave her a sad smile, "I just was hoping my parents would change their minds about leaving before I had to tell you."

"You should've just told me," she gave me a fierce look, "I would've been sad, but I could've taken it."

"You obviously didn't take it that well!" I shouted.

"Of course I didn't you told me during a game and the day before you left!"

"Maybe I should go," Chanyeol mumbled attempting to leave the room.

"You stay right there!" Y/n yelled causing him to freeze where he was.

She has changed a lot from when I last saw her. She's more aggressive than she used to be. But I know I've changed too.

"I was just trying to make the last month we had together normal!"

"Well it could've been special if I had known you were leaving!"

"JUST ADMIT THAT YOU BOTH MISSED EACHOTHER AND GET OVER IT!" Chanyeol screamed.

The entire room went silent at his words. Y/n looked annoyed, but I was relieved he had ended our argument.

"I'm sorry," I spoke softly, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was leaving."

"I'm sorry too," she sighed, "I shouldn't have overreacted about this whole situation."

She gave me a small smile. One of those beautiful smiles I've always loved. She slowly walked over to me and trapped me in a big hug.

Y/n POV

"Hey," Chanyeol shouted, "who really deserves a hug?!"

I let go of Yixing and ran over to Chanyeol. I tackled him in a big hug.

"That's better," he sighed happily.

I sighed into his chest and gave him one last tight squeeze before letting go.

"Now it's time to eat!" I yelled running to the kitchen.

I grabbed some instant ramen from the cupboard and began boiling some water. My parents barely ever let me have it, even though it was absolutely delicious.

"Are you making ramen?"

"Yes I am Chanyeol, are you judging me?"

"No, no I wasn't," he nervously answered.

"Cool, do you want some?" I asked smiling happily.

He nodded and I grabbed out another package of ramen. We both waited happily ready to eat dinner.

"It's ready," I said turning to Chanyeol.

He nodded and grabbed his ramen. We both walked into the living room and started eating.

"Where's my food?"

"Make it yourself," I retorted, "unless you're not capable of doing simple tasks."