Chapter 4

Y/n POV

"Splash!"

"What the h*ll!"

I jolted awake water dripping down my face.

"Chanyeol, I'm gonna kill you!" I shouted jumping out of my bed.

"Good luck catching me shortie," he shouted back.

"Don't call me short," I growled as I ran downstairs.

I stopped in the kitchen hearing a slight ding, I looked around only to see that Chanyeol made breakfast.

"Now are you really gonna kill me," he asked grinning, "because then you won't get breakfast, made by a very handsome chef."

I grumbled, but decided to just reach for the food. However this Yoda decided to slap my hand.

"Ouch, what was that for," I screeched rubbing my hand.

"Manners, you need them," he said looking at me disappointed.

"Yes, you're oh so handsome, now give me food," I said sarcastically.

"That's more like it, dig in."

I grabbed some bacon and took a stack of four pancakes. When I finally finished, I got ready for school.

(This is the outfit)

I smiled as I walked out the door, I was so ready to leave that Yoda. I was just about to get in my car when I was grabbed by my backpack.

"What do you want Yoda?"

"I'm not Yoda, I'm handsome remember," he said slightly annoyed, "but now that you ask I would like a ride to school."

"Get in," he smiled widely while I shook my head in disbelief.

Time skip...

When we arrived at school I walked into my home room and began listening to music. I was quietly jamming when my earbuds were pulled out.

"Yah, who do you think you are?" I blurted out angrily.

"Oh Sehun," I turned around just to meet a smiling Sehun.

I smiled widely and turned off my music.

"What do you need?" I asked grinning.

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go dress and tux shopping with me today," he said shyly rubbing his nape.

"Heck yeah," I shouted excitedly.

"Shhhh, don't be so loud Y/n," Chanyeol said behind me.

"Chanyeol, what are you doing here?" I said frowning slightly.

"Oh Chanyeol, I missed you. I missed you too Y/n. Oh don't ever leave me again" he mumbled loudly while pouting.

"Don't pretend to be me, also don't pout it doesn't flatter you much," I said teasingly.