19

~Asteria's POV~

I woke up to the feeling of the cold air around my body instead of Luke's arms.

Thinking he'd just rolled over, I sat up in my bed, the sun streaming into my room through the bedroom window, and I looked over to the spot he'd been laying in when we fell asleep. Although I had sort of expected to see him there, the bed was empty, and I was alone. My lips pulled down into a disappointed frown, looking down at the floor, where I was sure he'd thrown his clothes to the floor last night before getting into bed with me. Of course, his clothes were gone, as were his shoes. The only thing that remained was my pair of panties, laying there where he'd left them.

Disappointment flooded my system as I looked over at the clock, seeing that it was just a little past nine AM. I knew Luke must've already left for work, and I couldn't be mad at him for that, but I guess I had at least wished he had woken me up to say he was leaving. I wished he'd done something, anything besides just leaving me in bed to wake up on my own. Even something as simple as leaving a note on my nightstand would've been more than enough for me. To me, having sex with him wasn't just a simple little thing. It was a big deal. I'd only had sex one time, and after that one time, I hadn't been touched since. That, obviously, had changed last night.

Because it was Luke, though, it was an even bigger deal. Sex was already a big deal to me, but because this was Luke, Cece's older brother, it made the matter more important. He and I weren't able to be doing those things together, having sex, and Cece would probably be infuriated if she found out what we'd done. Guilt crashed through me again and I hesitantly crawled out of bed, picking up my panties before I put them in the dirty laundry basket by my bathroom door. I headed into the bathroom, in the mood to take a shower, since I knew I wouldn't be falling back asleep.

There was still a slight ache between my legs from last night as I walked through my room, reminding me that what had happened last night wasn't just some figment of my imagination. It was real, and it had definitely happened. I could even feel the remnants of his cum and mine between my thighs a little.

I entered my bathroom and shut the door behind me, heading over to the shower to turn on the water, letting it heat up while I brushed my teeth like I did every morning. Feeling the need to release my full bladder, I also went ahead and went pee before I finally got into the shower. The hot water relaxed my muscles as it pelted down against my back, getting my hair wet.

My bangs fell into my eyes when they became heavy with water, causing water to get in my eyes, making it hard for me to see anything. I huffed in annoyance and pushed my bangs out of my face, slicking them back with the rest of my hair. I washed and conditioned my hair with the green apple scented products, the smell of it filling my nose. After my hair was all washed and rinsed out, I took the time to shave my body, even though I really didn't need to. I'd just shaved maybe two days ago.

When I finished shaving my body, I grabbed my loofa and my honey scented body wash, pouring some of it onto the loofa before working it into a sudsy lather as I washed my body. The honey scent took the place of the green apple, filling the bathroom. Lastly, I washed my face before I got out, turning off the water.

The air was slightly humid as I grabbed a towel, getting dried off with it. When I was dry, I pulled on a pair of panties, but decided to go without a bra. I decided on wearing a black bodysuit that clung to my curves, covering up my legs, though the top had straps, like a tank top. After I grabbed my makeup supplies, I headed into the bedroom and got in bed, beginning to do my makeup. As I did my makeup, I made sure to cover up the hickies that I'd discovered Luke had left behind on my neck at some point last night.

After all my makeup was done and there was no sign left behind to give away that Luke and I had gotten up to no good, I put my makeup away in the bathroom, beneath the sink. Since my hair was now finally dry, I brushed it out and left it down in its natural state, my bangs falling over my forehead.