28

~Luke's POV~

The next day, I woke up beside Star, her short and curvy figure curled up against my chest. My eyes fell onto her pretty face as she slept, her kids shut to hide her green eyes from me. Her lips were full and pink and the look of peace on her face made me want to never wake her up, just so I'd be able to see her this calm forever.

My shirt was still on her body, one of her long, tan legs tangled with mine as she slept. I brushed her bangs out of her face and placed a soft kiss on her forehead, thinking back to last night. It had felt like forever since I'd had her wrapped around me, and I had missed it. Missed feeling so utterly close and connected with her. Missed hearing her soft moans and the sound of my name on her lips, feeling her come undone around me. There was nothing like it in the world. Most of all, I thought back to the sight of her having been naked and vulnerable before me, her green eyes peering up at me while I had looked at her. I'd thought about what it would be like to see her naked many times before, I won't lie, but none of my wildest fantasies came even close to how beautiful she actually was. She was perfect.

As I looked down at my pretty girl, she softly stirred in her sleep, burying her face into my chest more. The sun streamed into her room and I wondered what time it was, glancing over at the clock on her nightstand. It read 9:28 AM, so I knew she and I would be the only ones awake if I woke her now. Or I could've left her here while I went to take a shower.

And thus, I reached my dilemma. Part of me didn't want to wake her and instead would've just gone to shower, maybe make breakfast. She looked so peaceful and I didn't want to be the one to ruin that, to wake her. However, the other part remembered how it had made her feel the last time she woke up alone, and I didn't want to ever make her feel that way again.

When I softly stroked my hand through her soft hair, she shifted again and her eyes fluttered open a moment later, a soft yawn leaving her lips. "Luke?" She mumbled sleepily, rubbing at her eyes. I smiled. "Sorry to have to wake you. I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to take a shower, and I didn't want to leave without saying anything first." I whispered, causing a tiny smile to rise on her pretty face. "How sweet." She teased, her eyes still looking a little sleepy. "But...could I maybe join you?" She asked softly, causing me to smirk a bit at the thought. "I'd love that." I chuckled, swooping her into my arms before I got out of bed and headed into her bathroom.

I set her on the floor and shut the door, noticing the way she winced a little as she shifted uncomfortably. "Did I hurt you?" I wondered, examining her closely.

Asteria's pretty green eyes darted up to me and she lightly shook her head, my t-shirt hung loosely on her body. I loved seeing her in my shirt. "No, no. I'm just a little bit sore. It's nothing I can't handle." She assured me softly, watching me as I started up the shower. While the water heated, both of us brushed our teeth and then she swiftly raised my shirt over her head, dropping it to the floor. I spit out the mouthwash in the sink and look her naked figure over in the mirror, which she was oblivious to. She just brushed out her long hair, peering off into space. When she turned around, I licked my lips lightly and stood straight, turning to look at her head on.

My cock was already stiff and aching in my boxers, desiring to be sunk in her again, but I ignored it. There'd be no sex today, unless I knew she wasn't hurting. I didn't want to make her more sore.

When my eyes finally landed on her ass, I hummed in approval and approached her, grabbing her hips as I tugged her back against me. I knew she felt my erection when she gasped in surprise and straightened her back, her head on my chest while I squeezed her wide hips. "You're like a machine." She gasped, causing me to laugh as I nuzzled my head into her neck. "Not my fault. You're the one walking around naked in front of me." I teased, feeling her skin rise with goosebumps as I playfully grinded my erection against her lush ass. "Don't." She nearly moaned, causing me to smirk softly. "My bad." I muttered, pulling away from her.