21*

~Luke's POV~

On Monday, Cece insisted that we go swimming. All of us. That meant I would have to face Star, and have to see her glare at me hatefully.

It wasn't exactly like I could blame her, though. I knew I'd been a dick and I knew I'd pissed her off, not only by having left her the morning after without even saying goodbye or anything, but by all of the things I'd said to her. I'd not only completely dismissed her feelings on me leaving, but then I'd gone ahead and just completely debased her right in front of her face. In my head, it was one of the limited options that I had at the time. Sure, I could've apologized, but... I was too prideful. I didn't think I'd done anything wrong by leaving, but she did. She knew I had work the next day, so she obviously knew I couldn't just take the day off just because we'd had sex the night before, even if I would've loved to do that.

So apologizing was off the list of options for me. To me, having her get mad at me had seemed better than her refusing to talk to me. I'd rather have had her yell at me, even hit me if she wanted, than just completely disregarding my presence. And even though I knew it was wrong, I had reduced her to nothing more than a girl I'd fucked. Even though I knew she wasn't one at all, I'd called her a whore. All just to get a reaction out of her, to get her to fucking look at me at least. I knew it would've pissed her off and that was what I'd wanted, but now I wasn't so sure. It'd just made it worse and I should've seen that coming. She had every right in the world to be pissed at me and to hate me because it was no excuse to say that just to get a reaction. If someone had ever said that shit about me, they'd get a lot more than just the curse words she'd thrown my way. She'd tried to hit me, but Cece wasn't having it.

A sigh left my lips as I exited my bedroom, my swim shorts hanging from my hips. I couldn't believe that I had agreed to go swimming. I didn't really even like to swim, but I'd agreed for Cece's sake. And maybe a little for the sake of seeing Asteria in a bathing suit. Cece didn't need to know that, though.

I made my way down the hallway, entering the living room, where only Star was at. She was grumbling angrily to herself while she picked up the trash that I'd left all over the living room table, dressed in a swimsuit that took my breath away on her. It was a two piece swimsuit that really showed off her curves, reminding me again just how curvy she really was. She always covered up in these baggy sweatpants and hid her figure, so I sometimes forgot. When she turned around, my cock lightly shifted in my pants and she glared at me, fire in her green eyes. Even when she looked ready to murder me, I couldn't believe how pretty she looked.

The swimsuit bottom was high waisted, reaching her belly button, and it laced up the sides, exposing her tan skin. The top was strapless and off-the-shoulder, little ruffles hanging from the neckline and around her shoulders. The bottom of the suit poked out from beneath the ruffles, her dark brown hair up in a ponytail on her head with her bangs falling in her makeup free face. She looked so beautiful.

"You don't have to clean that, you know. I'm the one who made the mess, after all." I said, peering over at her. She rolled her pretty green eyes and turned around, stalking out of the living room and to the kitchen, where she threw away the trash. I sighed and scanned my eyes over her from the back, my desire for her only growing when I saw that the bottoms of her swimsuit didn't quite hide the ass she was blessed with. In fact, they did exactly the opposite. Her ass was out for all to see, though I preferred it to be only for me. It was a good goddamn thing Cormac was dating my sister, so I didn't have to worry about him checking out Star...but Xavier...I didn't know so much about him, on the other hand.

"Asteria?" I asked, sighing deeply as I hesitantly walked into the kitchen after her. She turned towards me and rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest. "What do you want? To call me a whore again?" She mocked, glaring up at me. I winced, feeling a pang of guilt sew itself into my bones. "No." I mumbled, frowning. I shuffled under the intense fire of her gaze, running a hand through my curls. "Look, I'm sorry." I sighed, feeling guilty and ashamed of myself. "I know that doesn't make up for what I said because it was awful, but I really regret it. We both know you're not a whore." I said softly, peering down at her. She stared up at me silently, a frown on her lips still. It seemed she was considering my words.