32

~Luke's POV~

The next morning, I woke up feeling nauseous and anxious. Star was going home today, along with Cormac, Xavier and Cece. That meant I'd have to tell Cece about Star and I, and I was dreading it.

I ran a hand through my curls and got out of my bed, heading into my bathroom to take a shower. It was a little past eleven and we were supposed to go back at around twelve PM, so I needed to shower quickly. I'd slept in a little late today. After I took my shower, I exited the bathroom and got dressed in my room, rubbing my palms on my pants. Knowing I'd have to tell Cece everything when I got home made me want to barf, especially since the car ride would just be me, Cece and Asteria. Xavier and Cormac were riding back in Xavier's car, which they'd drove here in as well. Fuck.

Forcing myself to grow a pair of balls, I left my room and saw that Cece and Star were waiting patiently for me on the couch. Cormac and Xavier must've already left because they were nowhere to be seen. "Okay, let's go." I said, letting the two of them go ahead of me down the stairs.

While they walked ahead of me, I took the time to look over Asteria as she dragged her bags down my stairs carelessly, examining her outfit. The black leggings and the cropped black sweater she had on made her curves stand out, her nikes softly padding against the floor when she walked. Her dark hair fell in waves down her back and I had a few inappropriate thoughts flood through my head as I remembered how I'd spent my night last night.

Asteria and I had spent a very long time together in my shower, with my cock buried deep inside of her little cunt. I couldn't even remember how long we'd been in there, or how many rounds we'd gone in a row. Some with her back up against the wall and some with her bent over for me with her hands on the glass, her hair in my fist. I couldn't help but to feel my cock stiffen at the memories, and at the realization that she'd be moving in with me, which meant there was no place in that entire house I wouldn't fuck her in. I didn't care how long it took.

She must've felt my gaze on her because she glanced up at me as she pulled her bag out the front door. A blush formed on her cheeks as she looked me over and then her eyes widened, subtly gesturing below my belt. When I realized I now had an erection, I awkwardly adjusted myself through my jeans as I locked the front door and heard her rushing down the steps on my porch. I headed down to my car and got in the driver's seat, not surprised to see that Cee had gotten in the back while Star sat up front beside me. It was hard to hide my excitement, but I managed. Even sitting next to Star put me at ease and, right now, I needed that.

I started up the engine and began the drive back home, taking little sneaking glances over at Star just to see her face. Every glance at her would fill me more and more with calm.

Finally, when I arrived, I parked in the driveway of my mom and dad's house and Cece went ahead and brought her bags inside while Star and I grabbed hers from the trunk. She must've known I was feeling anxious because she smiled softly and squeezed my hand. "Don't worry. Just say what's on your mind." She said softly, sending me a small smile. "I've got to go, okay? I need to tell my parents. I love you." She said, pulling her hand from mine. Disappointment flooded me, but I smiled at her. "I love you too." I whispered.

I watched as Star left and slammed my trunk shut, letting out a harsh breath as I headed towards the front door and went inside. The cool air inside hit my face as I shut the door, reminding me how cold mom kept it in the summer. Feeling my heart racing in my chest and hearing it in my ears, I headed upstairs until I found Cee's room, where she was already unpacking her clothes. I almost wanted to puke as I lightly knocked my knuckles on her open door, trying to get her attention.

Cecilia's blue eyes snapped over to me and she smiled. "Oh, hey." She greeted. I sent her a little smile and softly shut her door as I entered her room. "Hey." I sighed, wiping my sweaty palms again. "I need to talk to you about something, Cee." I said.

She stopped taking her clothes out of her bag and frowned, scooting over on her bed and patting the spot beside her. "Come talk, then." She smiled. I hesitated a bit but eventually I went and sat beside her, examining her face. She didn't seem to have any clue about what I was gonna do. I just hoped she wouldn't hate me afterwards. Or worse, hate Asteria.

For a while, I just sat there, a nervous lump in my throat as I looked at my little sister. Eventually, I forced it out, gasping as I blurted, "I'm in love with Star."

She blinked in surprise and stared at me, taken aback. I think she thought she'd misheard me because she furrowed her brows and lightly shook her head. "What?" She asked, peering up at me. I bit my lip, knowing full well she'd heard every word I'd said. "With Star. I'm in love with her." I repeated, my heart pounding as I tried to catch my breath. "I know I shouldn't, but we've been dating for a month and a half. I really love her and it's killed me to not be able to tell you." I sighed out, my shoulders slumping.

Some part of me had expected her to get mad, but she didn't. She just laughed. "Is that it?" Was all she asked, a big grin on her face.

I blinked in surprise. "Huh? You're not mad? But...we went behind your back." I frowned, confused. How could she not be mad at me? I sure as shit would be mad if I were her. However, she just smiled and shook her head. "I'm not mad. I mean, I wish you'd have told me sooner, but I'm not mad. Asteria's a complete sweetheart who deserves the world. She's my best friend, and you're my brother. All I want for either of you is happiness. Why would I be mad if you find it in one another?" She smiled, causing me to smile slightly. I'd worried over nothing. Both Star and I had, actually.

"Um," I cleared my throat and nodded. "She's also moving in with me. In two weeks, actually." I said, biting my lip.

Cee grinned. "Looks like you'll be seeing me more often, then, brother."

**

Star followed me up the steps, giggling to herself as I held her hand. "You know, I've been here before. For three months, in fact. I know what you're going to reveal." She said as we stood on my front porch, her eyes blindfolded.

"Hey, shut up." I huffed, shaking my head. "Just pretend like you haven't seen anything." I said, earning a laugh from her. "Luke, this is dumb. Come on, we need to get my clothes inside. I've got so many more bags in the car, waiting to be unpacked." She said, pouting as I unlocked the front door, turning away from her for just a second.

When I turned around, I wasn't surprised to find that she had her blindfold off, causing me to groan. "You peeked." I pouted. She just snorted and grabbed two bags while I grabbed the other two, heading inside. "I don't think there's anything left to peek at, I'm afraid." She said, already heading up the stairs. I huffed and followed after her, going down the hall to my room with her. She went to toss the blindfold to the floor and I snatched it first, putting it on the bed as I sent her a wink.

"I know what we can use that for later." I teased.

Asteria laughed as she left, going back outside to get the rest of her bags, me following after her. She's not brought furniture, but she'd brought all her clothes, perfumes and things like that. The necessities, really. Not to my surprise, it took hours for us to unpack her clothes. By the time we finished, it was past dark and I was tired as all hell.

Star groaned and flopped beside me into bed, rolling into my side. "If you don't love me after all that work, I understand." She muttered, causing me to smile and hug her closer.

I didn't think she could ever doubt my love for her, not anymore. But I knew she had at one point, especially the day she saw me bringing home Daniela. I had seen the jealousy in her eyes that day, and the hurt. She thought I hadn't cared about her, that I'd lied, and I couldn't blame her for that.

My love for Asteria was more than skin deep. Yes, I loved her skin, even the parts she didn't, but I also loved her heart. How she ever could've thought I'd trade her for Daniela or any other woman was beyond me. Sure, Daniela was beautiful, but Star was mine from the second I laid eyes on her. Even when I didn't know it, she was mine. And I was hers. She was perfect. Star had those beautiful emerald eyes that I loved so much. Those thick, dark brown lights that glinted with sparkles of golden honey in the sunlight. Her smile that was brighter than all the light in the world.

She was a star better than all the others. My Star.