Chapter 1

Disclaimer - ⚠️

Yeah, yeah, yeah! You already know what the fuck going on! This is stud for stud. If you got a problem, then fuck you! 💯

If you visually represent one of my characters, and you don't want to, then fuck you!

I'm kidding, just let me know.

This is meant for a mature audience, so be mature or catch these hands. Your choice. 🤷🏽‍♀️

This book'll contain—

• comedy

• drama

SEX (lots more of it)

• violence and strong language

- enjoy 🙂

1 - Repercussions

Nola's POV

A couple days later...

"Yes, sir... I know." I said, taking off my running shoes and placing my keys on the table.

"No, sir. It's not that type of relationship." I explain, "Don't worry, it won't happen again."

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry about this. Have a good day."

I let out a sigh after I hung up.

This is so fucking shitty... I'm sick of apologizing.

I got in the shower and dressed up after, checking the comments underneath my apology. Some of my followers were mad, most were okay, and others went as far as to unfollowing me.

Shit. This just had to happen just when I finally reached 1 million followers.

She thinks my followers is more important? Well, she's right. We were just fuck buddies.

This was bound to happen eventually.

I got in bed and turned off the lights in my room.

I just won't get laid for a while, but I'll be fine. It's not like I can't live without her.

--

"The truth is... I'm in love with you." Anya's voice lingered in my head as I spaced out.

"Nola?" I heard a different voice interrupt my thoughts and I looked up confused.

I then realized that I was in class and sitting with some of my friends.

"It's your turn, Nola." A girl said and I nod, picking up the sheet of paper in front of me.

"I'm sorry..." I apologize, slightly embarrassed. "What were we doing again?"

After class, the same girl from earlier approached me as I got a drink from the vending machine.