Chapter 6

6 - Bitter Reality

Nola's POV

It was as if Anya disappeared after that night.

I don't know why but it's been bugging me. This is not how I wanted things to turn out like.

...Shit. I guess it's really over now.

Oh, well. I'll just focus on my fans.

There were a lot of requests, so I migrated over to YouTube, and I already got 100K subscribers.

That's really all that I need.

--

I went to my followers on instagram and searched up Anya's username.

Nothing came up and I mugged my phone.

That's weird... Maybe she's just solely following me on YouTube. Yeah...

I opened up the YouTube application and went to my subscribers, doing the same thing.

Nothing showed up so I tried searching up her actual name and that didn't work neither.

...What the fuck. She unfollowed me?

I just stared at my phone.

This is so weird. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before.

...It feels like something's not right.

I put my phone on the charger and shook my head free of anymore stupid thoughts.

...I probably just wanna fuck her.

That feeling... is just me feeling horny. Yeah, that's gotta be it. There's no other explanation.

I went to the gym to keep my mind off things.

I was doing my usual sets when this stud came up to me saying, "...Aye?"

I immediately mugged her as I asked, "What?"

She chuckled nervously afterwards and rubbed on her hair. "My bad for interrupting... I was just wondering if you had tips for beginners..."

He demeanor immediately reminded me of Anya when we first met.

"...Oh. I'm not one of the trainers." I informed her, and turned to head for the showers.

"Hold on!" She said pretty quickly, "That's my mistake... you was just real good. Could you still give me a few pointers? Just this once?"

I stared at her for a moment as I thought about it.

"Sure, why not?" I then said.

I gave her a few sets to do, demonstrating some of them for her as well.

"Just focus on doing what I told you and you should be good." I told her, "Bye."

I turned to walk away but was stopped by her yet again as she said, "Wait a sec..."

I tried to hide my annoyance with a smile as I said, "...Yes?"

"Uh." She blushed as she said, "Could I like take you out to eat to thank you sometime?"