Chapter 15

15 - Bubble Bath

Nola's POV

The morning after we made up, we talked all day and cleared up a lot of misunderstandings.

It's been two weeks, and it's been blissful.

I got the courage to ask Anya to be my girlfriend properly, and she said yes.

I wish we would've just sat and talked sooner.

But I understand why it took so long, she was scared of being hurt again. And I was scared of hurting her again after all the things I've done.

Even now, I feel anxious... what if I fuck up again?

I stared at the side of Anya's face as she studied, and she must've noticed my burning gaze.

She glanced at me and asked, "You okay?"

My worries faded away in that moment, and I felt content as I looked her in her eyes.

"Yeah... I was thinking, that's all." I respond.

I can't deny the fact that this is love.

Anya didn't tear her gaze away from me afterwards, she continued to examine me.

"What?" I questioned with a light laugh.

"Tell me you love me again." She requested, causing my face to burn up again.

"Why do I need to do that!?" I blurted out.

Anya smiled as she said, "Because you love me, right? I love you..."

My heart started thumping when she said that.

She waited on me to say something but I choked up, and she just seemed to get closer to me.

"I love you, Nola. I love you, so much. Really, you mean the world to me... I-"

I grabbed her before she could go on and pulled her into a kiss, not knowing what else to do.

I kissed her deep, pouring all the happiness that she just caused me into this kiss.

Yeah... everything's been blissful.

"Okay, okay! I need to finish studying!" She said, pushing me from her. Her already plump lips were swollen from my antics, and I bit my lip.

"Okay..." I said, deciding to leave her be for a moment. I got on my phone, and tried distracting myself from the thoughts in my mind.

I just don't think she understands the amount of shit that I could do to her sexy ass...

I looked up from my phone, and her focused expression was adorable. It was as if nothing could distract her from what she was doing.