Chapter 13

13 - M I N E

Anya's POV

We stumbled into Nola's apartment as we pulled, and ripped each other's clothes off.

We were left in our underwear by the time we got in her room, still keeping our kiss intact.

Nola tackled me to the bed and I laughed.

She smiled at me happily as she had me pinned underneath her, breathing unevenly.

We stared at each other for just a brief moment, as we caught up with our breaths, and Nola was looking at me with this loving expression.

She pulled her sports bra off as she hovered above me, and her breasts spilt out. They sat so pretty on her chest and I bit my lip at her.

Nola caught me staring and grinned at me smugly, attacking my lips shortly after.

I chuckled into the kiss and she pulled away, tugging my sports bra up and over my head.

That was thrown somewhere on the floor. I laid back against her bedsheets, and Nola just stared at me for a moment causing me to laugh.

"Fuck... you just look so good..." Nola mumbled with a bothered expression. "I just wanna fuck you right now, and make you all mine."

I could feel my face flush with heat as I blushed, not knowing how to respond.

She finished undressing completely, and slowly began to pull my boxers off last.

Once they were off, she licked her lips at me and my heart couldn't take much more.

I've been begging for affection from her since day 1, and now that I've got it... it's overwhelming. Not in a bad way, but a good way. ...I'm loving it.

Nola pulled one of my legs apart, bringing her pelvis against mine as she kissed me.

"Mm..." I moaned at the feeling of her body against mine. Her hand reached between my thighs, and she breathed a content breath through her nose as she felt how wet I was for her.

She moved her lips to my neck as she kissed on it, and slid two fingers inside me. My pussy tightened around her fingers as I moaned.

I reminded myself to relax, and she slid her fingers out, thrusting them back in.

She bit the side of my neck slightly before sucking on it, finger-fucking me at a faster pace.

"Ahh! Fuck!" I moaned out and Nola began to kiss on my jawline, ending up back at my lips.

She quieted my moans as she kissed me deeply, gently sliding her tongue in my mouth. I kissed her back whilst moaning into the kiss.

Squelching quickly filled the room as I got wetter by the second, and it wasn't long until I came. Nola smiled contentedly at my jerking body.

I slowly came down from my high, grinding against her fingers. I suddenly felt a alarming amount of pleasure shoot through me, and I looked down to find Nola with my clit in her mouth.

"Nola... wait–!" I gasped as she sucked harder, my back arched and my toes curled. I closed my eyes tightly as the pleasure got intense.

"E-Enough! Nola!" I moaned out, yanking at her curls but she wouldn't let go.

"Nn-Ahh! Shit!" I cried out as I came a second time, trembling as my body unraveled the feeling that built up in the pit of my stomach.

Nola came up from between my legs and pecked my lips gently. "Why're you coming so fast?" Nola asked me, whilst chuckling.

I got my breathing under control, and shielded my face with my arm as I responded, "Because... this... overwhelming."

"Mm..." She hummed out near my ear. "I just want to make sure you are thoroughly prepared for these rounds I'm about to give you..."

I gave her a look and she grinned at me. Her soft lips met my neck again as she began to kiss it, rubbing on my clit vigorously and my mouth fell open.

"Fuh-Uhk!! Nola?! I-It's enough!" I whined out, almost being brought to tears. I could feel them beginning to swell in the corner of my eyes.

"Fine..." Nola said, withdrawing her fingers. I was  able to breathe again as I took a deep breath.

She kissed the side of my face and I let out a grunt at the compassion she was giving me. I was loving it, maybe a little too much.

Nola pulled away as she looked me in the eyes. As soon as I could focus on her face, she asked me, "You sure this is alright with you?"

"You really wanna ask that now?" I questioned.

She nodded, confirming that she was serious. I let out a light breath and ran my hand over her lower stomach, causing her to stifle a moan.

"Just put it in..." I said, bringing the tip of the strap to my entrance. Nola's eyes glistened with lust as she leaned forward, drawing me in with a kiss.

She pushed in as I gasped out, "Ahh-!!" I cut myself off as I bit my lip, digging my nails into Nola's shoulders to bear with the pressure.

She slid out slowly as I adjusted, then thrusted back in. I moaned into our kiss as she kissed me again, and she began to give me smooth strokes.

"Fuck! Ugh!?" I moaned out as she kissed on my jaw, and her strokes got deeper.

"What? Is it too much?" Nola asked, questioning the tears in my eyes. I quickly shook my head as pleasure began to consume me whole.

"What is it then?" She asked me.

"Shit..." I breathed out to redeem myself before responding, "Because... I'm happy..."

Nola smiled big after those words left out my mouth, and she grabbed my face as she kissed me deeply. I was at my wit's end and I came hard, moaning into Nola's ear. "Oh, shit... yes..."

She came herself as she let out a blissful groan near my ear, and we exchanged light pants, as we slowly caught up with our breaths.

Nola laid down beside me, and took my hand in hers, kissing it lightly. "I love you..." She said.

My heart started beating quickly, despite it recovering from the orgasm that I just had.

Before I even got the chance to say it back, she kissed me again and I let out a content sigh.

This is all I ever asked for.

To be continued...
Published - 12/28/19

could've did better 😕