Chapter 4

4 - Situationship

Nola's POV

Anya stared at me with her brows furrowed. She then shrugged, "Alright, fine."

I got even angrier.

"Alright, let's go right now then." I said, walking off towards the parking lot.

Anya didn't respond but I heard her follow me.

When I looked behind me, she was on her phone and I grit my teeth, refraining myself from commenting.

--

I was laid up comfortably in bed with fresh sheets, waiting on Anya to get out the shower.

We were at a nearby motel since she didn't want to go to my place, so I got the most expensive room because people be wild.

I didn't expect her to go along with it... I just wanted to see if she'd keep the same energy.

I never seen this side of Anya before.

She just said what she had to say and left, as if she wasn't just head over heels for me.

That's kinda what I was always asking for.

But now–The bathroom door opened mid-way through my thought and Anya walked in.

She had on a white silk robe that must've been in the bathroom, and I got wet instantly.

I think I just turned into a water god.

"We just gotta do this once, right?" Anya asked, while untying the strands to the robe.

I could feel the vein in my forehead pulsate.

"Dunno... depends on how you do." I mumbled out as I stared daggers at the top of her head.

...What is bothering me so much?

She climbed into the bed and rested on her knees, still trying to unfasten the tie.

I reached for it and she smacked my hand, not sparing me even a glance.

"I'm good, I can do this myself." She told me, and successfully untied the robe.

I clenched my jaw as she looked up at me, revealing her body from underneath the robe.

It took a lot to keep myself from grabbing her by the neck and fucking that attitude out of her.

"Don't touch me until I say so." She warned me sternly and I slightly nod.

Damn!

Doesn't she know how she looks!? She looks good as fuck! I'm a whole water god.

She turned her back to me. She leaned forward and raised her ass up, putting her soaking wet folds on display just for me.

I bit my lip hard as I watched her reach her hand between her legs and slide a finger between her folds, stopping at her clit.