Justice

"Goddammit Pet! You can't keep relying on me to protect you!" Sweeney roared at her.

Nellie tried to hide the fact she was hurt by saying, "Well maybe if ya gave me time to try I wouldn't 'ave too!"

Sweeney sighed angrily and turned to the window running a hand along his hair.  His fist tightened around his razor as he looked out over the streets of London.  It was dark out and Nellie walked up behind him to see what made him flinch.  There was the Judge walking up to the pie emporium.

"He's back," Sweeney whispered under his breath. "Leave." He said firmly turning back to her.

"Why? Not like it looks strange for me to be up 'ere talkin' to ya!"

"I said leave!" He yelled his beautiful brown eyes turning black in anger.

This scared Mrs. Lovett and she shuffled backwards grabbing the doorknob and running quickly down the stairs. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Turpin slowly entered the room to see Sweeney sharpening his razor. 

Todd looked up pretending to be surprised and then put a smile on his face.

"Sir," he smiled graciously. "You've returned."

"Well yes, even though that sailor boy tried to take my Johanna I decided to take her to a place where he will never get to her."

"And where is that sir?" Todd asked desperate to know where his daughter was.

"Foggs Asylum, I've given them instructions to treat her well and keep her away from those demons."

Sweeney hid a scowl before shaking out a white sheet and gesturing for the judge to take a seat.

"I take it you've come for a shave then?" Todd asked as the judge inspected him carefully.

"If you don't mind my friend," he said sitting down, "I'd like some French colone as well."

"Why of course, nothing but the best for you your honor."

-----------------------------------------------------------

The judge gasped quickly and silently as Sweeney Todd plunged his razor into his chest. Again and again, over and over.  Blood spilled all over the floor and sprayed Todd in the process.  The walls grew a deep red as the judges blood continued to spill. Sweeney finally had his chance to take out all his anger.

Todd's white shirt was stained dark red with blood and his eyes were pitch black in anger.  The barber tensed as he saw the judge flinch.

He's still alive! Todd thought angrily.  And with a quick flash of silver the judges head fell back and he went still.  He was dead.

Sweeney hit the pedal and watched Turpin's body fall down into the bakehouse.  He felt like stone as the realization of what he did hit him.  He finally got his revenge, his past was behind him.  He could move forward.  But he felt stuck.

The door flung open and Nellie Lovett ran inside.  She gasped to see Sweeney breathing heavily covered in blood.  His eyes were pitch black and a shiver ran down her spine.

His eyes flitted towards her and in quick strides he grabbed her shoulder tightly.

"He's dead," Sweeney whispered. "He's finally dead."

His eyes met hers and she saw his expression change from anger to lust. 

Sweeney stared at Nellie, confused by what he was feeling, he couldn't fall for another woman, he could never abandon his Lucy like that.

The past is past. Sweeney told himself as he looked at Eleanore.  He had never realized his feelings for the baker.  His want for revenge had gotten so intense he wasn't able to feel any other emotion.

Maybe it was his sudden want for a woman that he felt this way, but all the same he pulled Eleanore close to him and kissed her savagely. 

He felt her tense under his arms but she soon relaxed and began to return the kiss.  His hands moved down to her waist and his lips slowly moved down her neck.

He heard a small gasp from her knowing she enjoyed it.  He smirked and picked her up.  Her legs wrapped around his waist as the kiss continued.  He walked over to his bedroom door and she pulled away from him looking surprised.

"Don't be too loud pet," he sneered.

And with that the door shut behind them.

A/N I hope you liked this chapter, sorry I moved things along pretty quickly but for the most part I think this part turned out pretty well.  Anyway thanks for reading, I'll probably update soon because I have waaaaay to much free time.