News

Johanna was silent, she had her arms wrapped around her fathers neck and she was happy to finally meet a part of her family but something was upsetting her.  There was something she needed to tell her father but she didn't know how.

"Is something wrong Johanna?" Sweeney asked watching as she began to cry softly.

"I have something to tell you too..." She sobbed.

Sweeney held her tightly sad to see his daughter crying, he felt it was his fault.

"What is it?"

"Anthony, h-he got sick.  After Toby left he fell gravely I'll and told me to find you as you were his only friend in London and we couldn't afford a doctor."

Todd already knew where this story was going and he didn't want to hear it.

"So I prepared to leave but the second I reached London I received news that... That Anthony passed away."

She sobbed heavily and her father held her close to his chest while she buried her face in his neck.

"Don't worry Jo, everythings going to be okay, you're going to be fine."

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Mista T all this pacin' ain't gonna help and ya gonna wake Johanna," Nellie was annoyed watching the barber walk back and forth the floor creaking with every step he took.

"I lost Lucy, and the sailor, sure Anthony got on my nerves but he was a kind boy, one of the only kind boys.  He never to die, he should have lived a long life."  Sweeney was not in a good mood.  His mirror had even more cracks now and two razors were sticking out of the door where they had been thrown.

Nellie sighed as she pushed herself out of Todd's barber chair.

"Well I 'afta go rest me legs after business today, ya gave me quite the bit of work in the bakehouse today Mista T."

"I've lost two people now pet what if I lose Johanna? What if... What if I lose you?"

Nellie stopped in her tracks, did he really fear losing her?

"Now Mista T, I'm sure ya ain't too worried 'bout me now are ya?"

"How could I not be, you and Johanna are the only two things in this shitty life that matter.  I fear losing you more than I fear losing myself."

"It seems you've changed Mista T, ya aint so tough now are ya?" She smirked at him.

Sweeney noticed the naughty glint in her eye and let a threatening expression take over his face.

"You play a dangerous game Mrs. Lovett."

"I accept a good challenge," she cooed.

Nellie walked over to the barber running her hands up his chest which sent a shiver down his spine.  His stress had already disappeared, god she could turn him on quickly.

"Pet..." Sweeney began warningly as Nellie began undoing the buttons on his shirt.

She was doing it again, how she was able to seduce him so easily was a mystery but he found it arousing.

"Fuck..." Todd groaned feeling her warm lips press again his neck.

Nellie pushed them both back until Sweeney stumbled into his chair and she sat on his legs looking into his deep brown eyes.  He gulped as she moved her lips down his neck to his chest.  Failing to hold in a soft moan Sweeney tilted Nellie's head up and began to kiss her savagely.

Flipping over Sweeney was now on top looking down at a smirking Nellie.  Continuing to kiss her Sweeney was able to get his shirt off and Eleanore worked on his belt.  Pulling away Nellie looked into his eyes before speaking.

"I 'ave a feeling this ain't the safest place to do this," she said eyes flying to the pedal next to the chair.

Sweeney chuckled darkly picking her up and dropping her on his bed.

"Is this a preferred place pet?" Sweeney said crawling above her and biting her earlobe seductively.

"Indeed," Nellie giggled dirtily.

The baker untied the back of her dress and pulled it off, his eyes feasted kn her skin, her corset showed her breasts which heaved with every breath she took.  Taking a failed attempt to remove her corset he growled in frustration.

"Why do women wear these fucking things anyway?"

"To laugh at men who get frustrated easily."

Sweeney rolled his eyes, annoyed.  She wasn't making this any easier.

"Relax love, I got it,"

Eleanore untied the corset and Sweeney threw it on the floor.  His eyes were full of lust, full of want.  Nellie moaned as he kissed the top of her exposed breasts and she grabbed his black hair trying to be as quiet as possible.  Sweeney broke away from her with a slight smirk on his face, and Nellie would only try to prepare for what was to happen next.

——————————————————

Sweeney laid on his back next to Mrs. Lovett his chest heaving as he tried to regain his breath.  It was pitch black now and besides the heavy breathing of Todd and Nellie it was silent.  Eleanore started to stand up when Sweeney grabbed her arm, stopping her.

"Where are you going pet?"

"I can't be found sleepin' up 'ere love."

"And why is that?"  Sweeney asked.

"The boy would be suspicious." She responded feeling Sweeneys body press against her back.

"He's already caught us, no reason to hide anymore." Nellie felt his warm breath against her neck.

Without responding Nellie turned and softly pressed her lips to Sweeney's.  The barber pulled her back into the bed and wrapped his arms around her sweetly.

"Goodnight pet," he whispered softly pressing his lips to her forehead.

"G'night Sweeney."

——————————————————

Johanna woke to the sound of shattering glass and an angry huff.  She sat up and moved quickly out of the living room where she was now staying.  As she rushed into the kitchen she saw Mrs. Lovett's angrily sweeping up a glass.

"What happened?" Johanna questioned worriedly.

"Oh hello love, this glass just fell outtakes the cupboard." Nellie responded.

"Okay, glad you didn't get hurt, the girl said smiling.  "Is father up yet?"

"Yep, he's up there cleanin' his shop."

"Thank you!"

Sweeney was upstairs, with a very special customer, one he was happy to have sitting in his chair.  One he at that moment was lathering up for a very close shave, not knowing his daughter was about to appear.

A/N: I hope this was a good chapter, I tried to heat things up between Sweeney and Nellie (which I think worked) and I also wanted a cliff hanger even though there's not much of a wait between updates.