Monster

A/N: Sorry it took me a while to get out this chapter.  This is the longest chapter I've written so far and I'm really proud of it.  I hope you like it, I think it turned out really well.  Next update should be tomorrow but no promises because my days are starting to get a lot more confusing.  Anyway enjoy!

"On a first name basis again? Well Ben you seem to give up rather easily."

"Leave me alone." Sweeney growled.

The footsteps stopped.

"Hate to say I can't, Father sure is happy his favorite son came home," Cornelius grimaced beginning to walk forward again.

"I'm not his son, and your not my brother."

"Still fighting are we?"

"You're the whole reason I left for London Cornelius!  You expect me to automatically let you back into my life?" Sweeney snapped, turning to face Cornelius. "And its not Ben anymore, its Sweeney Todd."

He heard the loud echoing laugh behind him.

"Sweeney? How the hell did you come up with that name?" He chuckled.

Sweeney clenched his fist in anger.  He was reinformed why he'd left Blackpool all those years ago.  God he hated Cornelius, he'd always been jealous of his fathers love for Sweeney.

"Wow, such creativity.  How long did it take you to come up with it, I'm sure it didn't take you too long as you didn't think it through."

A satisfying crack echoed in the air as Sweeney's fist hit Cornelius square in the face causing him to stumble backwards.

Reaching his hand up, Cornelius wiped the blood from his nose.  He looked up at Sweeney his eyes full of danger.  Sweeney smirked.

"I can think a lot of things through," he said, "I can show you more."

His brother walked forward ready to attack, but when he swung his fist Sweeney grabbed it and twisted his arm behind his back.

Cornelius yelped in pain, "What the hell!"

"You learn a lot in prison," Sweeney hissed.

"Sweeney?" He looked up to see Nellie, shivering.

"Nell," he said, dropping his brother to the cold street.

"Well Ben," Cornelius whistled, "You got yourself a mighty fine tart."

Sweeney growled wrapping his hand around Nellie's waist and pulling her close to him.

"And who the hell is he?" Nellie asked, inspecting the well dressed man.

"Of course, how rude of me.  I'm Cornelius Barker."

Nellie gasped slightly in surprise to hear the name.  She looked at Sweeney who glared at him, his look deadly.

"Is he?"

"No," Sweeney snarled, "He's undeserving of that title, he was never a brother to me."

Cornelius scoffed, "Please!  At least tell her the truth."

"You tell her the truth! You know what you did!"

"You were father's favorite!"

"And I hated it! He wouldn't listen to anything he didn't want to hear from his oh so precious son.  I had no voice!"

"Well you sure as hell have one now!"

"I deserve a voice, you don't!"

Johanna opened her eyes to hear two loud voices.  Looking up she saw the outline of her father and another man.  She stood up and slowly made her way over to them as quietly as she could.