Pidge. Chapter 1.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

When I was a kid, 

I hide my heart under the bed becuase my mother said 

"if your not careful someone going to break it"

Take it from me,

Under the bed is not a good hiding spot

I know becuase 

Ive been 

Shot

.

.

"It was an honour Mic" she spoke in a small voice as she stared at the dying soldier who started to tear up at the sound of his name. 

"i just wanted to be free, why couldnt i be free ... listen to me green you must become free dont die like me" a young male shoulder around the age of eighteen cried as he laid on the dirty hard battle grounds with a fourteen year old female soldier standing to his left looking at him.

"how can weapons be free, we only know how to kill or be killed ... life has no place for thoes who sacerfice" the girl replied in a cold tone, an experstionless face making her seem dead on the outside as much as she was on the inside.

"dont be what they made us .. be free and LIVE" the soldier chocked out before taking his last breath, his cold dead hand holding her ankel and his eyes still looking pleading. She turned to look at the battle ground where only now she stood alone. The enemy was shown no mercy and didnt even get left as dust. 

"free" She mumbled and closed the male soldier eyes before turning to the sky, the only place that were protected from war.

My Name is 

Well I'm not gonna tell you because its a secret but I'm sure you find out soon anyways. 

I go by agent Green and I'm a weapon for the government. 

Once the magic reader spiked so high while my mother was pregant with me, i was chosen to be a secret weapon hidden from the world. 

Kill is all i mostly know, well I'm a smartass and proud but I'm been taught to be a weapon and nothing more. 

Then when i was ten a war broke out and instead of being send on silly missions all secret missions were called in to save the world. 

We were either sent into battle first to save men lives or sent in our tons of units got wipe out by the enemy and the government didnt want to lose. 

We not people and we not seen as human ... we just weapons ... tools to help the government to stay in rank and be powerful.

Of course we feel, after all we human and still think for our self but we learned to lock up emotions and our hearts making us cold stone dead. 

We either die in battle or die after not having a use anymore.

After all we were made only to be a weapon and to be kept hidden from the world. 

But the war ended just after i turned fifth teen and since secret weapons were since in nearly every battle .. word got out.

People wanted to set free the secret weapons but how could we live so freely after killing from birth.