Attack. Chapter 7.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Everyone stayed at the beach for a good couple hours before returning to the hotel to shower and get dressed in their school unifrom before heading down to eat with the rest of their school and the joint school known as Princely Academy. All students had to ware their school unifrom at all times apart from when they had their fight training on the beach then they needed to be in swim ware and tomorrow they were allowed to be in training / work out clothes for the day since they had morning training.

The group talked as they ate and just chilled without a care in the world. It was their first month of school and yes they spent today and soon tomorrow at a hotel with another school but they still survive their first month. They all had a place in the school still since non of them was pulled away from a teach before the trip being told they wouldnt make it in the school and become a drop out before sent to another basic magic school. It was so the school wouldnt have their time and effects wasted on those they didnt think fitted in with the school or could keep up for three whole years and well they were all still in the school making them celebrate a little with their beach time today.

But Matt soon frowned when James joined them to eat and told them that Olia dropped out from her own free will, apparently she didnt feel like she could keep the school pride on her shoulders for three years straight and dropped out before the school pulled her to the side to talk. Rolo and Nyma joined the group not long after ready to eat and everyone did a small bow in hopes Olia finds a school more her own style. It seems she would still text the group if they willing to be phone friends from now on and Matt along with his classmates friends nodded agreement.

Once they all finished eating they chilled in the open area of the hotel before returning to their own rooms, knowing an early night was a good idea for the unknown training waiting for them the next day. Matt laid in his bed and rolled over to look at his sister, he was still worried for what happened at the beach.

She just suddenly stopped moving and stood like a doll, all emotion and any hope of human was gone making her just stone cold. Her eyes turned dull and lifeless like she was just a dead body left standing in the sand and the girl who stood before him was a brainwashed soldier with no heart not the sister who he got to see in their school days the past month.

Keith was the first to notice his sister wasn't moving and pulled matt back in case he knew what was going on with her but Matt had no clue. The girl they all saw for those couple minutes was someone unknown to even him and no matter how often he or the others called out to her .. she wouldnt return. It took him grabbing her shoulders and yelling her nickname before she snapped back to life with a face full of fear and guilt before she returned to her now pidge self.

He knew her past would mess with her but he fear her past might replace her if she wasn't careful. He let his eyes slowly close as sleep over took them and wasn't woken until the next morning where his sister threw a pillow at him. He jumped up with a slight yelp before throwing the pillow back seeing her fully dressed in their school female unifrom making him turn to the time and get ready himself.

He wondered if he should talk to her about yesterday but shook it away, she seemed ok now and even a little happy. He wasn't going to ruin the small amount of fun she might be feeling just for him to find answers, answers he might not wish to learn.