Mission. Chapter 4.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Katie awoken in the middle night gasping for air after dreaming of past battles where she killed without mercy and felt nothing of it at the time like she was an empty cell. She stood out of bed and went to the bathroom to wet her face, she didnt expect to puke as soon as she reached the sink. 

She must have awoken matt with the sound since he came running over and held her hair while rubbed her back. He kept telling her soothing words and made her relaxed a little. As soon as she stopped she washed her mouth and used the tap water to rinse her mouth. Her brother hugged her and smiled before leading her back to bed. 

"matt" pidge spoke in small broken voice worrying her brother.

"yes Katie" Matt asked.

"can we share a bed, i dont want to be alone" Pidge begged and her brother climbed in her bed and hugged her until they both fell asleep. 

Morning came and the two was awoken by their four friends knocking on the door non stop making them wake up. Matt slowly walked over to the door and opened it while pidge grabbed her clothes and went to the bathroom to dress leaving her brother to deal with the other boys. 

After five minutes she came out and matt was grinning at her.

"what did i do now" Pidge asked with worry as she walked over and her brother picked up her two piece swim suit.

"its best to place a swim suit on under your normal clothes" Shiro replied with a kind smile and Pidge nodded in understanding.

"pass them over .. wow i can tell you picked them" Pidge sighed and walked back into the bathroom to change.

"she does know we guys right" Hunk asked with worry since she just went to change in the bathroom while they stood outside without thinking.

"yeah but we not perverts like lance" Keith sighed.

"I'm not a pervert" Lance grunted and soon a phone started to ring.

"oh not now" Matt frowned as he knew it was his sister work phone.

"who is it" hunk asked with worry after seeing matt reaction.

"her doctor" Matt lied.

"oh, will it be bad news" Shiro asked with worry.

"Katie your doctor calling" Lance yelled and Pidge quickly got dressed before running out and grabbing the phone from her brother and walking to the balcony.

"well i guess its important" Keith joked.

.

"agent green" Pidge whisper as she answer and listened to her mission. 

.

.

"she sat on the opposite building where a drug deal was being held. She looked through the sniper at all her targets she had to kill in one minute.  She took a deep breath before using her gift and controlled the men to line up and to not move from the spot. She used controlled the bluet after pulling trigger killing them all with the single bullet before calling it back and leaving it on the roof for clean up to deal with. 

She stood and placed the sniper in its bag before heading to the roof door. But as she reached the door she turned back to the bullet and frowned. She was still killing like a monster and showed no mercy just like during the war. 

"we won ... didnt we" She whisper with sadden eyes before turning her back and walking down the steps.