Do It Like A Weapon. Chapter 9.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

They got the second years to escape with the fire doors, well they forced the second years to leave by running out of the room before Pidge and Allura blocked up the door with their powers trapping the second years inside. They knew the second years were smart enough not to break down the door unless they wanted to let any other bad guys known they took down the eleven guys. 

The group of seven got walking once again but taking care with each step not wanting to run into a trap or get caught when their only way out is onwards since they seal up any other way for them to run or hide. 

They got a little nervous when they didnt bump into anyone else after the second years hold up, after all they expected the first floor to be packed with the bad guys ready to fight anyone who tried to break in or escape. But no one, for the last five years they saw no one else or even heard someone else, this made them uneasy since they knew they couldn't have just beaten all the guys up or stopped the leader. After all no one was giving orders and well no one seem like the leader type so far, so where was everyone. 

Before they knew it they were in the open area of the entrance and by the front desks where newcomers would check in. Matt walked over to the front desks that held the security room behind and wondered if they could get inside to check the cameras. But matt found no keys or pin code to open the door making him walk back over to the others who stood in the middle of the room just standing unsure and keeping an eye out. Hunk walked away from the group to check the front doors and froze as they were unlocked, making this a easy get away if they wanted ... a little too easy. Lance walked over to the lifts that was down a slight hall that joined with the entrance but only lead to the two lifts. Allura walked over to hunk looking outside for any sign of help or the bad guys but found the street empty. Shiro, Keith and Pidge just stood not having a good feeling about how dead it was.

"I dont see anyone, no one at all not even someone passing by. Not even a car or van that the bad guys could have used to arrive and just run in without warning" Allura spoke up as she stayed staying with hunk looking outside.

"Why is this place so empty, They clearly were smart and knew how to plan but to just leave the entrance so dead and unguarded with the door unlocked .. its just too dumb compared to the rest of what they done" Matt grumbled and walked back and forth. 

"I dont have a good feeling about this, maybe we should give up and just try to run for it. I dont like the idea of running out and leaving anyone who might still be on the ground floor but It might be our best option right now Shiro sighed and rubbed where his robotic arm joined his flesh. 

"But outside the hotel is completely dead, too dead for my liking meaning we might be walking straight into a trap if we leave with the front door. We need to try and figure out what the hell is going on" Keith mumbled back and crossed his arms as he looking to the floor before glancing to Pidge.

"They were smart, too smart to just leave this part unguarded and unlocked for us to walk out. They cleared the outside for a reason, maybe they didnt just take over the hotel .. think about it .. for a group of guys planning to kill gifted humans they didnt come in huge numbers to deal with us if we fought back. They mostly used fear to keep others is their place, we haven't found the leader here becuase he not here .. maybe they a more powerful group then we thought" Pidge mutter as she thought about the small number of groups they came across and how the patrols seemed too simple and care free for them to be facing gifted humans.