Her Truth. Chapter 10.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Salute Soldier" Commander Iverson yelled as the group of seven soldiers stood against the wall in the security room, with the two men, one they knew as commander Iverson thanks to his name stich on his unifrom and a women who stood between the two men.

Everyone turned as Pidge pushed away from Keith hold to stand by herself weakly before saluting. They turned back to the other three wanting answers but not being brave enough to ask these three strangers who seem unaffected of what Pidge just caused or the three men still alive by her mercy that sat with their backs against the wall by the door. 

"You broke your cover, I hope playing a student has messed with your discipline as well as your skills of following orders" The female spoke coldly like Pidge was just a tool not a living person. 

"Mum please, Sis is just as human as you or I no need to be so cold towards her. She didnt break cover, the guy took her glasses and I gave her permission to go as Green before we were killed by the group of men. She saved mine and our friends lives" Matt spoke up as he stepped forward and their friends along with Allura eyes widen as he called the women as mum meaning she was also pidge mother but she acted so cold towards her. 

"Stand down matt, this is the army problem ... we knew a weapon like her would never bond into a simple life without breaking cover. Its just best she did it here while we can still keep her hidden from the world" The last man spoke with a frown.

"But Dad, she is not just a weapon she is my baby sister and your daughter too" Matt argue back shocking the group more to find out t he guy was her dad. 

"Sorry but who the fuck are you" Keith asked losing his cool a little and looking to the so called parents of the twins.

"Colleen Holt, I keep an eye on the goverment trained weapons" Colleen sighed and crossed her arms. 

"Sam Holt, I  also look after the weapons and make sure they working fine" Sam replied with a small smile.

"Weapons ... they humans not weapons" Lance spoke back placing his hands on his hips.

"Oh really and a human can do what she did in the entrance" Iverson asked as he looked to the students who frowned.

"I thought all weapons were released after the war, they shouldn't be hidden up anymore so why are you going to hide pidge up like a tool" Shiro replied and look at the holt parents. 

"Green is he strongest weapon alive and is too dangerous to be let free. Green had her chance at playing family and living as a student but it must come to an end now. Matt return her full power now" Sam sighed and looked to his son.

"No, I wont let you just take pidge back to the base and force her to keep being a weapon. She is human just like anyone else in this room and she show progress of feeling again. She has emotions returning instead of being forced to go numb or let her mind turn her mad" Matt yelled back towards his siblings.

"Matt, must we end or commination with your sister for you or will you return Green to her full power. She is a weapon known as Green is has done many missions for the goverment and will complete many more in the future ... she needs to be kept locked up and hidden from the world before she is killed as a monster" Collen spoke clearly and Matt looked to the frown.

"She not a monster .. she wants a normal life just like i had. Yes she killed and done so much worse during her life but you trained her to be like that just like you did with the others you label as weapon. She worked so hard for the small freedom as a student and I wont let you take that from her" Matt spoke with pride and sadness in his voice as he placed a hand on his sister uninjured shoulder. 

"I understand I broke my cover but please give me another chance, If I'm really not good then burn me like the other weapons who failed you. Just let me try once more to feel" Pidge begged shocking the three adults. 

"Green never showed such selfish emotions before, maybe your son is correct on her passing as a human if she keeps trying" Iverson mumbled amazed. 

"look pidge became our friend and she never acted like this green chick you mentioned. She a nice girl we enjoy being friends with .. give her another chance and let us prove she a good person and can be human" Hunk smiled kindly, yes he was scared of the girl who killed those men but not Pidge.

"We wont let you just take pidge from us, she apart of our family now and we never be truly complete without her. Please, let us keep pidge as our friend not as your weapon" Keith pleased as he held Pidge hand looking to her parents.

"Enough" Colleen yelled annoyed.

"But miss" Pidge started to say but was cut off by her mother. 

"Green start up" Colleen ordered and Pidge hands rushed to her face throwing the glasses off, well they would If Keith didnt reach out and catch them as they flew from her hands and she stood tall with her arms beside her ready for ordered.

"Miss I fear I might not be able to complete any new orders while I have taking damage" Pidge spoke without life making them all shiver at seeing this different girl.

"Green come sit on the edge of the desk and I'll bandage you up for now until you can complete your orders" Sam smiled and 'Green' nodded before walking over like she no longer felt the pain from her wounds and sat on the edge of the desk. 

"Your orders are to take care of any other enemy in this hotel and show no mercy, we dont want word leaking from them about a escaped weapon. Leave these three with us before returning here to be return to base and question the three you kept alive" Colleen ordered making her friends tense at such orders, she was going to kill all the men they froze in place without mercy. 

"No please dont make her do this, we tried so hard to not kill anyone so the cops would have them" Matt frowned as Green jumped off the desk walking towards the floor.

"stand down matt, she out of shape and might harm you" Sam warned.

"Dont do this Pidge ... Please" Matt begged as he grabbed his sister arm.

"Step back or I will take action" Green warned making Matt freeze before shiro pulled him back.

"Sorry Pidge" Keith whispered before hitting her hard from behind and knocking her out, catching her body as she felt and placing the round glasses on hoping she wake up as pidge. 

"I wont let you take pidge from us, she is not a weapon and never will be. I wont let you have her ever again" Keith growled as he held Pidge close.