Pidge. Chapter 13.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Didnt she promise to stay this time" Keith spoke with anger in his voice as the group stood in Pidge Dorm but with no Pidge in sight.

"She hasn't left, look for her glasses" Matt smiled and the group looking around the room.

"I dont see them" Hunk replied as he turned to matt.

"Then wherever she gone, she gone as Pidge meaning she planning on returning to us" Shiro smiled kindly and notice the others brighten up with Matt chuckled.

"Then we just have to wait for her once more" Lance grinned and the others nodded. 

At the Base..

"Dad" Pidge spoke with a sweet smile as she stood in the medical room doorway looking to the man in a lab coat sitting at his desk known as Sam Holt.

"What did you just call me" Sam started to ask as he turned round in shock before freezing as he notice her wearing normal clothes and her glasses.

"I read the files, You didnt want to sign me up as a weapon while Mother did. She was willing to leave you during her pregnancy with me and Matt just to give me up to the project. You stayed as the doctor to help keep an eye on me, I know you do care becuase you kept letting Matt meet up with his twin sister .. someone who you could have just hidden up and never talk about being a twin. You might have acted stern but you still love me as much as you love matt, that why you try and shut me up before I get into a lot more worse trouble" Pidge smiled as she stayed looking at her father.

"I thought weapons files were locked up for good" Sam sighed.

"They are by I used my gifted powers to help have a look. I just wanted to let you know you that I knew the truth even if you start hunting me down when I leave, I know your just trying to save me from harm" Pidge smiled and placed a hand on her hip.

"Leave" Sam asked with worry as he stayed looking to his youngest child.

"You and this place makes my home but I've been given a place to belong and I'm going to return to my family as Pidge. I just wanted to let you know, I'm going to be free as pidge and live happy" Pidge smiled softly as she walked towards he father. 

"Good luck" Sam smiled with care but froze as she hugged him.

"Thank you, dad" Pidge smiled brightly before breaking the hug and leaving without another word. 

Back at the School...

"So" Matt asked as he walked down the school halls, his sister suddenly appearing as the wind blew slightly before stopping. 

"I'm a free lady now and I said all that I needed. So, mind looking after your little sister while she becomes a simple girl" Pidge asked with a soft smile and glanced to her brother.

"Of course" Matt grinned and turned to his sister.

"No more Green just Pidge now but I know Green will always be apart of who I am" Pidge mumbled as she glanced outside the window.

"and your perfect that way" Matt smiled gently before pulling his sister into a hug.

"Congrats on coming home forever" Matt cheered making his sister giggle.

"Thank you for everything" Pidge smiled brightly as she hugged her brother back, letting her joyful tears fall shocking her brother a little before he gave a warm smile.

"Lets get to our class's, the bell will go soon" Matt smiled and dragged his sister to her class.

"Pidge" Keith spoke with a gentle smile as he glanced to the doorway as Matt pushed her inside giving a slight wink to the boy who notice his sister first before walking to his own class.

"Sorry I'm late" Pidge smiled and walked over to the others.

"The bell not gone yet" Lance joked making her laugh a little.

"You really shouldn't sleep in so much, Its not very good studently of you" Hunk smiled as Pidge sat back down in her desk once more.

"Well I guess I wouldnt be the good student anymore" Pidge smirked making the others smile.

"Well this group wouldnt be us without a little trouble" Shiro smiled and Pidge nodded before the five just talked away like Green never happened and as the bell went they started their normal school life all over again.