Fun. Chapter 5.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"what type of phone call takes two hours" Lance whined as he, shiro, keith, hunk and matt sat in the sand.

"dont forget they have to do personal checks to make sure its her over the phone before giving her the info" Hunk sighed.

"still, I think she be returning soon" matt frowned.

"talk about the trouble maker" Shiro smiled as Pidge came running over in her swim ware.

"sorry, the checks took forever" Pidge sighed as she stood by them.

"no worries" Keith replied.

"why hello, it seems my group will be fighting against yours soon" Lotor smiled as he walked over.

"well lets have a good battle" Pidge smiled kindly and held her hand out.

"lets" Lotor smirked.

"do you two know each other or something" Hunk asked with a small smile.

"wait its the guy from last night .. dont tell me you two hooked up" Lance grinned.

"I just came to look over the team I would be fighting soon but I dont think I have much to fear" Lotor smirked.

"well now we gonna kick your ass" Keith hissed.

"see you during the training battle" Shiro smiled.

"we be the winning team" Matt grinned and Lotor walked away.

"nice to keep your cool guys" Pidge chuckled.  

SKIP TO THE BATTLE.

"powers are allowed as long as they not deadly, a wall will be separating us two teems until our time is out and the game starts ... we need to come up with a plan" Matt muttered.

"dont look at me I'm the idiot" Lance sighed.

"yeah we know" Hunk frowned. 

"I dont think any of us even thought of listening to any of your plans" Keith replied.

"dont be so harsh but they not wrong lance .. we were just gonna let you talk to yourself" Shiro explained and lance sulked. 

"is everyone ok using there powers, I have an idea" Pidge smirked and everyone gave a small nod.

"you have the sand" Hunk smiled.

"matt I want you to make a sand maze in front of our team circle becuase if they enter then game over they win but I think Lotor gonna try to wipe us out first otherwise it wont be a fun victory for him. Hunk I want you to use your light power to shine on certain parts of the sand making them think we hiding in that spot, well the team mates check those spots out I want lance and keith to make a water and fire cage around them. Shiro I'm gonna have to trust you to use your shadow power to keep me hidden while I sneak to their side and enter their circle winning this game. Matt I also need you to hide the others under the sand making them seem part of the beach" pidge explained.

"understood, I get making that maze you guys find spots where you be laying and disuses where hunk will need to shine some light" Matt grinned.

"pidge the best part for you to lay is right beside the wall, the only problem will be the risk of being stepped on" Shiro warned.

"I know the risk but it might help us win" Pidge smiled.

"we keep them trapped but I dont think lotor will be easily tricked" Keith frowned.

"shiro can trap him in a shadow trap for a little bit and I blind him with the light when he escapes as long as you two trap the other team members first" Hunk smiled.

"dont worry we get the team mates" Lance grinned. 

The training battle started five minutes later and Lotor along with his group stood unsure to find the other side empty and untouched.

"did they run away in the five minutes" Ezor smirked.

"what weaklings" Zethrid sighed.

"I guess that means we get an easy win" Acxa smiled.

"but I hoped to have a good fight, as long as we dont kill them we could do whatever we want" Sendak grinned.

"yes I must say even I'm disappoint at this but lets end this game so they can come running back" Lotor frowned and he walked with his team mates to the other side.

"idiots" pidge, lance, keith, shiro, matt and hunk all thought with smirks and started their plan. 

They had an easy win earning the rest of the two schools to cheer in excitement by what they just watched. 

"we won" Hunk grinned and hugged lance near to death. 

"oh who are the winners again" Matt smirks at Lotor who glared.

"sorry ladies but you lose" Lance grinned. 

"that was some nice thinking pidge" Shiro smiled as Pidge came walking over.

"why thank you and I would just like to say .. ha in your face lotor" Pidge grinned and wink at Lotor who rolled his eyes before smirking.

"until next time" Lotor smirked and walked away.

"we beat your ass all over again" Keith grinned.