Sports Week. Chapter 15.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Didnt you ever watch the news doing Sports week ... ah sorry" Lance started to yell as he turned around in his seat on the bush coach before frowning as Pidge shook her heads.

"You dont wanna know what we saw on TV screens, It wasn't pretty in the eyes of a normal person" Pidge explained and Lance sat back down. 

"Gifted Human schools hold a sports week once a year and join up with one other school close by or their rivalry school. The competitions made up in the sport week is made up to suit up different powers or styles. The top three places in each game gets points for their school and whatever school has the most points in the end of the week, wins" Hunk explained with a kind smile beside Lance and Pidge gave a simple not even if he couldn't see her.

"Those schools will hold a greater rank then the school they defeated but since Voltron academy is one of the strongest and number one school, its not allowed to go against certain other gifted schools meaning we only allowed against the second top school known as Galra academy. Voltron and Galra always been school rivals and sports week we get to fight the other within the rules and show who better" Matt spoke the next park and Pidge notice the others liked the idea of showing up Galra academy.

"Even if we just first years, You can tell the rivalry is still strong in us all and those training days at the beach was with Galra academy and you saw how lovely the school was back then. Now we get to show them up again" Shiro smirked as he sat beside Matt on the two seats next to Pidge after the small walk way.

"We going to kick some ass" Keith smirked as he glanced to Pidge who sat beside him and she giggled.

"I guess it would be fun to show up Lotor" Pidge grinned making the others cheer her on.

"Just dont act too wild, we still have to keep Voltron academy repetition remember and as head student of our two classes I dont want to find you six causing too much trouble" Allura frowned from sitting in a seat before Matt and Shiro, the other seat with her bag on it. 

"Oh come on, Dont you want to show off a little" Lance grinned as he glanced to the girl. 

"Of course but I will do it during the games I'm sign up in and not outside any games. I wont start a fight outside of the competition or we look like the worse school" Allura replied as she placed her hands on her lap.

"Dont worry Allura, we not going to just starts fights with the galra academy. We all stuck staying in the same hotel and using the same areas for the week. We know better then to just randomly fight" Hunk smiled kindly.

"But if one of them starts a fight with me them I'm going to punch him" Keith warned making Allura frown. 

"I'll keep an eye on my friends but they might seem like goofs but even they know when to cool it. You have nothing to worry over" Shiro explained and Allura still seemed tensed.

"Why dont you hang with us for the week to make sure we out of trouble" Matt asked and some of the others frowned at the Idea while a certain idiot filled with joy at hanging with Allura all week.

"A good idea" Allura replied and everyone took a small breath.

"I hope this weeks goes by fast" Pidge mutter and Keith nodded in agreement.