01 | The Team

Ahra's POV

I stood still as the monitor in front of me shut down.

Where am I supposed to go next?

I walked around the enormous building, hoping to meet at least one person. I don't even know when and how I got here.

Just as I turned at a corner, I bumped into someone's chest. A rather tall guy that is. I apologized and walked away hurriedly.

"Yah, you!"

I stopped in my tracks and bit my lip, turning around to face him.

"You're lost, aren't you?"

He eyed me as I shook my head.

"No, I'm not. I was just heading to the registration counter."

IS THERE EVEN A REGISTRATION COUNTER IN HERE???

"Oh, okay."

So, there IS one!

He walked away as I sighed in relief. I was about to walk again when I felt someone grab my shoulder. I turned around and saw the tall guy from before.

"One thing, tho. There's no registration counter." he smirked as I gulped.

-

He brought me to a room and held the door open.

"Get in, Hongjoong will deal with you."

I observed the room, trying to figure out where I'm at. The chairs were all made of leather and the stuff around the room looked very pricey. I took a seat in one of the fancy-looking chairs. I don't know where the hell I'm at, who the hell was that & how the hell I got here. All I know is that, these guys must be rich doing god knows what.

HOLD ON- DON'T TELL ME THEY-

I quickly ran for the door when it opened itself. A redhead stood in front of me, looking me up and down as I stood there like a statue. Feeling terrified, I kicked him at the wrong spot, making him drop to the ground.

-

"SO THIS IS AGENT 09???" the tall guy from before stood beside the redhead, looking at me shockingly.

"Why are you so suprised?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Well, to start off, you're a girl."

"So?"

"We've never had a girl hitman. Hitwoman to be exact."

"Just call me hitman please."

"Call the rest of the team, we're going to hold a meeting." the redhead ordered the tall guy as he exited the room, leaving the both of us alone.

"So, have you met Coter?"

"Coter?"

"The computer that gives you instructions."