09 | Misunderstand

Ahra's POV

San and I were both shocked to see the three guys staring at us. The three of them had just finished their missions and just happened to come across us.

Mingi, the one who shouted earlier, clenched his fist and walked away. Wooyoung looked confused, as well as Yunho.

"Ahra..." Yunho sighed and shook his head as he went to follow Mingi.

Wooyoung rushed over to the two of us and pushed us apart.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, San?" he grabbed San's shoulders, shaking him.

I felt my head ache, as if someone was banging it really hardly. Unable to fight the pain, I fell to the ground with a thud as San and Wooyoung quickly checked on me.

"AHRA, WAKE UP!" was all I heard before I blacked out.

-

I slowly opened my eyes, seeing a bright white light. I felt a soft surface below me, realizing that i'm on a couch and also an ice pack on my head?

"You should rest a bit longer." a voice said as I turned my head towards it.

Yeosang?

"W-what happened?" I asked, lying down at a more comfortable position.

"Well, to cut it short, you passed out and Wooyoung came to me for help while carrying you."

HE WHAT-

"Thanks for the info i guess." I sighed.

"Ahra, you wanna talk about it?" Yeosang asked, sitting down beside me.

"Nah."

"You sure? I checked your body temperature and all, and it seems that you're fine. So i'm assuming you collapsed due to over stressing yourself or something like that. You can let it out, you know."

"I'm fine, Yeosang. I just need some rest." I said and closed my eyes, falling into a deep sleep.

-

"Do you think she'll wake up now?"

"I don't know. Try poking her cheek."

Wha-

I opened my eyes and was met with another two pair of eyes looking at me.

"Well, she's awake now." Yeosang said as Jongho smiled at me.

"What were you guys doing?"

"Well, Hongjoong wants to see you in his office."

This can't be good....

"Oh, alright. I'll head over there then." I said and woke up.

"Wait, Ahra, are you sure you're okay now?" Jongho asked, looking concerned.

"Yeah, I'm sure." I smiled and waved to the both of them.

One problem, I don't know the way to Hongjoong's office from here.

I walked around, hoping I'd find someone to help me. I can't ask Mingi or Yunho cause they seem to be mad with me. Asking Wooyoung or San would be kind of awkward. That leaves me with, Seonghwa.

Just like magic, Seonghwa happened to walk past. I quickly rushed behind him and was hesitant to tap his shoulder so I just followed behind him. He stopped unexpectedly as I almost bumped into his back.

"What are you doing?" he asked, staring into my soul.

"I-I wanted to ask y-you for help to get to H-Hongjoong's office." I stuttered.

"Okay." he said and continued walking as I silently followed him.

Soon, we arrived in front of Hongjoong's office door as I thanked him. I opened the door hastily and widen my eyes.

"YAH, STOP THIS!"

-

I stood in front of the both of them as they lowered their heads.

"YAH, WHAT WERE YOU TWO THINKING, PUNCHING EACH OTHER LIKE THAT???!!" I scolded as the two of them just kept quiet.

"Ahra, there's something I need to tell you." Hongjoong interrupted.

"San will no longer be participating in the mission with you."

Both San and I looked at Hongjoong with shocked eyes.

"WHAT- WHY??" both of us asked in sync.

"Well, Mingi here complained about how you and San were getting a little too close and I don't want you to get distracted on your mission. So I've decided that San and you will not be working on anything together for the time being."

"Hongjoong, there must've been a misunderstanding-"

"There was no misunderstanding. It was clear what San was trying to do, Ahra." Yunho said, from across the room.

I didn't notice he was there.

"But-" I looked at Hongjoong, disappointment in his eyes, then to San, guiltiness could be seen.

All of this was just a big misunderstanding.

"If San won't participate, I won't either."

"But Ahra, if you don't complete the mission before the due date, you'll get terminated."

"So be it."

Without another word, I walked out the office and sighed.

I just fucked up, didn't I?