11 | Dongju

Ahra's POV

After that whole misunderstanding, Hongjoong agreed to let San and I work together on the mission. Mingi and I made up, and so did Yunho.

San and I were currently in his room to discuss about the mission. I plopped onto his bed and sighed.

"Your bed is so soft, I'm jealous." I pouted as he chuckled.

"Remember, we have work to do, Ahra." he smiled, bringing out his laptop and sitting at his study table.

"Right.." I got up and went to grab a chair to sit beside him.

My hair was a bit of a mess since I didn't tie it up and I just felt really tired today.

"Alright, so what's his name again?" San asked.

I thought for a while, but couldn't get his name.

Was it Dong something?

"Ahra?" San called out as he brushed my hair to the side.

I looked at him and blinked my eyes, a bit shocked. He looked back at me, a moment of silence between the both of us.

San cleared his throat as the both of us looked away. I could feel my cheeks burn up and my heart beating faster.

"Where were we?" San asked, laughing awkwardly as he looked back at the laptop.

"Uh, his name was um, Son Dongmyeong, I think." I stammered, my memory coming back to me.

I sweeped my hair to the back and pinned it, focusing on the laptop screen.

"So, as expected, nothing really much about him. But, according to this guy, Son Dongju, he said he's met the guy once. I think we should request a meeting with him." San said, a picture of the guy was shown on the screen.

"Are you sure this guy isn't related to him or anything?" I asked, eyeing the screen.

"Well, there are a lot of people with similar names and surnames, but not all are related."

"Hmm, you have a point. I guess we should then." I said and San grabbed his phone.

-

After calling that Dongju guy, he agreed to meet up with us. We were currently in Subway, waiting for him.

"Hey, I'm gonna get a sandwich for myself, you want anything?" San asked as I just shook my head.

He walked over to the counter as I just sat down and stared around.

Why is this place so empty?

I waited as San came back with a sandwich and two drinks. He put them down on the table and sat in front of me.

"Well, if you don't want to eat, I figured you should maybe get a drink at least." he shrugged his shoulders as I smiled.

Just as San took a bite from his sandwich, a orange haired guy approached us.

"Are you two the ones that wanted to meet me?" he asked as we looked at him.

It was in fact, Son Dongju.

"So, you two asked about Dongmyeong?" he asked as San and I nodded.

San moved over to sit next to me as Dongju sat across from us so we could easily communicate with him.

"Yeah, that's right." we nodded.

"Alright, ask away." Dongju said as we started our q & a session with him.

-

After getting as much info as we can from Dongju, I noticed he looked a bit nervous and uncomfortable. San was already on his way out, but I kept looking at Dongju. I ran over to his table and smiled.

"Dongju, if you ever need help, call for me." I smiled as I grabbed a tissue and wrote my number on it.

I ran back to San as he shot me a questioning look. We headed back to the headquarters. As soon as we stepped foot into the building, Wooyoung ran and hugged me. San and I gave each other confused looks as I just patted Wooyoung's back awkwardly.

Imma be honest, I don't really like skinship, but I don't wanna hurt his feelings...

"Wooyoung, what's wrong?" I asked as he finally pulled away.

"I was worried about you, that's all." he said as I smiled.

"I assure you, you don't have to worry. I have San by my side." I smiled as I turned to San.

He looked a bit down but still shot me a small smile.

Is he okay?