03 | 02?

Ahra's POV

"What exactly is the point of this?" I yawned as 07, also known as Wooyoung, shoved another shirt in my arms.

"There's already over 10 outfits that I'm holding already, can you stop?" I whined as Wooyoung kept looking through the entire boutique.

"It's a date you're going to, you need to look super pretty."

"IT'S NOT A DATE! Also, Have you gone on a date before?"

With that, Wooyoung stopped whatever he was doing and turned around. He looked at me sternly as I just stared back. He looked away before mumbling a 'no' softly.

"What was that?" I asked teasingly.

"No, i haven't been on a date, okay?" he sighed.

"Aish, whatever. Just go and try these on."

I guess I made him upset. I watched as he pouted while walking towards the fitting room. I ran up to him and decided to cheer him up a little.

"Well, maybe girls were too scared to ask you out because of how cute you are." I smiled at him.

IS HE BLUSHING??!!

"Y-yah, 09!"

Damn right he is

"You are! And call me by my name please. Ahra. Park Ahra." I smiled as Wooyoung smiled a little.

"Come on now, I can't be late for my 'date'." I said as I pushed him into the fitting room.

We had a private fitting room, like the ones you see in 'Say Yes To The Dress'. Wooyoung sat on the coach as I went to change.

I came out with each of the outfits he chose and posed differently everytime. Sometimes i made funny poses, causing both of us to laugh. After trying every outfit, I found one that was really my style. A maroon T-shirt with black skinny jeans and to top it, a light blue denim jacket.

"What'd you think about this one?" I asked, smiling widely at how pretty I thought I looked.

I was busy admiring myself in the mirror that I didn't notice Wooyiung hadn't said a thing. I felt him creep behind me. He rested his chin on my shoulder and stared at my eyes through the mirror, it was my turn to turn pink.

"I honestly liked the black and blue dress you wore earlier but this is kinda cute too." he smiled.

"T-thanks." I stuttered.

WHY DID HE HAVE TO PUT HIS CHIN ON MY SHOULDER THO???!!

"Alright, now that that's settled, let's get outta here." I quickly rushed to change back, hearing Wooyoung's giggle in the distance.

3rd Person's POV

Wooyoung paid for the clothes and Ahra helped to carry them. She checked the bags, just to make sure the cashier packed the right ones.

"Hm? We didn't buy this." she exclaimed as she saw a dress.

"We did. I just, really liked how you looked in that so I bought it too." Wooyoung smiled as Ahra stared at him.

"YOU WHAT-" she was cut off by her phone alarm.

"SHIT, WE HAVE TO HURRY BACK! MY DATE'S IN AN HOUR!" she panicked, looking at the reminder on her phone.

Wooyoung chuckled at her and ran with her to the bus stop, just in time when their bus arrived.

-

As soon as they entered the headquarters building, someone rushed over to hug Wooyoung. 05, also known as San, Wooyoung's best friend.

"Wooyoungie! You're finally back!"

"Yah, Sanie, 09- I mean Ahra's here too."

Ahra watched as San let go of him and turned to wave at her. She waved back at him while smiling. Then, she felt someone grab her hand. She turned to the side and saw that tall idiot.

"Mingi?"

"Ahra! You're back!" he showed his eye smile at her, still holding her hand.

"Let's get you ready for the date." he said and dragged her in, Wooyoung & San following behind.

-

Mingi led Ahra to a room at the very end of the hallway.

"You can get changed in this room. Your room is still being designed. Just call any of us if you need anything." he waved and closed the door before she could say anything.

Ahra looked around the room. Everything was so neatly arranged and the whole room looked very aesthetic. Without wasting another second, she took out the clothes and put them on the bed. She took out the dress as well, bringing it to the mirror and putting it over her body.

"Hmm, I guess this dress IS kinda cute." she smiled.

"No time to waste now, gotta meet Younghoon in a few minutes." she sighed, not really ready for this 'date' of hers.

She made sure to lock the door and quickly took off her clothes. After changing into the new outfit, she stood in front of the mirror once again, satisfied with the fit.

She folded her clothes and packed them into the bag. She opened the door, only to be met with an unfamiliar figure standing in front of her.

"What are you doing in my room?"