16 | Who

Ahra's POV

"Wooyoung, what're you doing here?" I asked, still in shock.

"Uhm- I uh-"

"Ahra, my poor sweetheart, you've been fooled by his words and actions." Yonghoon smirked.

"W-wooyoung, what's he saying?"

"A-Ahra, I-I'm a double agent. I work for KQ and WeUs." he stammered.

"Wooyoung...."

I felt so disappointed. All of them were like friends to me. But to see one of them betray me, in front of my face just, hurts.

"Ahra?" a voice beamed from behind him.

"S-seonghwa?"

He walked towards me and Yonghoon grabbed his arm. He whispered something in his ear before leaving the room with Wooyoung.

As soon as they left, Seonghwa engulfed me into a tight hug.

"What happened? How'd you get here?" he asked, worried.

"I-I don't know. I-I don't know anymore. I-I don't know i-if I can trust you either." I stuttered as he let go.

"It's okay, Ahra. You can trust me."

"No. You all think you can manipulate me cause what? I'm a newbie? Cause I'm weak? I won't trust any of you, anymore." I pushed him away.

"Ahra, listen. I have an explaination for this."

"No! I'm tired okay. I'm sick and tired of all of you playing with my feelings. Especially you, Seonghwa. You've been mean to me since the start, but now you're trying to be all nice." I snapped, tears forming in my eyes.

"I-I didn't want to watch you break down, like this. N-not again." his voice was shaky, tears were visible as well.

"You know KQ erases your memory before they recruit you, right? Mine wasn't. Ahra, you and I, we were, unseperatable. We were the bestest of friends."

"Then, one night, you came over. Everything was going fine, till when we reached your house. We found both your parents, murdered. You cried, a lot. Yet i didn't know how to help. I just stood there and watched you, not knowing what to do."

"Please believe me, Ahra. I-"

"HANDS UP IN THE AIR, MR PARK!" the door bursted open.

MINGI???

"AHRA!!" San shouted and ran to hug me.

"Ahra, I'm so sorry. I didn't betray you, I promise. I had a backup plan but failed to proceed it."

"Get back, Park Seonghwa. Your KQ pass is provoked." Hongjoong walked in as well.

San dragged me out the room as we met with Mingi. Both of them engulfed me into a tight hug.

"W-will Seonghwa be okay?" I blurted out my thoughts as they let go of me.

"SEONGHWA??? He's a betrayer, Ahra. Of course he's fine." Mingi scoffed.

"Mingi, I might be wrong, but I don't think Seonghwa betrayed us. I feel like it's someone else." I gulped.

"Who?" both of them asked.

"I think it's-"

Just then, a gunshot was fired.