18 | Our End

3rd Person's POV

Seonghwa picked up the phone and quickly ran out the room and left. The rest of them looked at each other confusingly and went after him.

They were too late as when they arrived at the door, he was already nowhere to be seen.

Despite that, all of them were extremely exhausted and headed to bed.

-

A few days had passed and Seonghwa hasn't returned. It made them anxious, especially Ahra. She kept walking back and forth in her room, waiting for him to even read her messages.

She'd get high hopes everytime her phone buzzed, but it was just some other notifications that she didn't need.

Her phone buzzed longer this time, meaning someone had called her. Already feeling like giving up, she lazily picked up her phone and looked at the ID.

"Huh, just Seonghwa calling." she sighed, putting her phone back down.

"WAIT- SEONGHWA CALLING??!!" she quickly pressed the answer button and put the phone close to her ear.

"Ahra, you there?"

"Y-yeah. Where have you been? Who called yo-"

"I'll explain it later. Just, please come and open the front door. I'm carrying something very heavy." he said, out of breath.

Ahra quickly ran and opened the door, shocked at what was in front of her.

"Y-you guys, you might wanna come over and see this." she stuttered, as the others were just exiting their rooms.

"What is it, Ahra? This better be something- OH MY GOD-" San stopped in his tracks and cupped his mouth.

The others were shocked as well. Seonghwa groaned as he let go of what he was carrying.

"Oww!" the guy shouted.

"You were heavy, okay." Seonghwa rolled his eyes.

The guy on the floor turned to them and smiled while waving his hand.

"Hey guys, it's me, Wooyoung. I'm back." he smiled as San was in tears once again.

Ahra sat down in front of him, staring at him. She touched his cheek and slapped him lightly.

"Oww, Ahraaaa!!!" Wooyoung whined.

"I-I was just checking if we're all not in a connected dream or something." she said, still inspecting his face.

She slapped him again, a bit harder this time.

"OWW, WHAT WAS THAT FOR???" Wooyoung whined as he touched his cheek.

"That's for making us think you're dead, you idiot."

"Suddenly, I regret what I said yesterday." Jongho muttered as the rest of them laughed.

They helped Wooyoung up as Seonghwa told them what happened. So basically, Seonghwa got a call from Dongju. Dongju was at the hospital with Wooyoung since he left WeUs. Wooyoung barely managed to survive, not because of the shot, but because he lost too much blood. So Dongju and Seonghwa were both taking care of him at the hospital till he was healthy enough to walk again.

"You really had us worried, you know. We even held a memorial for you." San slapped his back.

"I regret every word I said that night." Jongho sighed.

"Oh, what did you say?" Wooyoung giggled.

"I'm not telling." Jongho glared.

"Luckily, we recorded it." Yunho smiled as he turned on the recording.

"Dear Wooyoung, you're an idiot but you're older than me. Although you are, you have left us earlier than I thought you would. To be honest, you're a very kind and funny person, and I know I don't show it, but I love you so so much." Jongho's voice could be heard with a little sobbing.

"You know, he cried the most that night." Yeosang whispered.

They all chuckled as they went back to their own rooms. Although KQ was chaotic and full of suprises, the agents will continue to be here for a long time. They have built a friendship that they will not break. But they did break the no dating policy though.