04 | Blind Date

Ahra's POV

I stared at the man standing in front of me, trembling in fear.

WHO THE HECK IS THIS?

"Who are you & what were you doing in my room?" he asked, blocking the door.

"I-I'm 09." I stuttered.

"02?" a familiar voice could be heard behind him.

He turned around and Wooyoung stood there. He looked as confused as I was.

-

Mingi, Wooyoung and I stood in front of Hongjoong in the meeting room.

"MINGI, WHY DID YOU LET AHRA CHANGE IN SEONGHWA'S ROOM???!!! YOU KNOW HOW HE CAN BE." Hongjoong scolded.

"I'm sorry. It's just, Ahra's room was still being designed and Seonghwa's room was empty. Also, I didn't know he'd be back today." Mingi frowned.

"AND YOU, WOOYOUNG! WHY DIDN'T YOU-"

"Hongjoong, stop."

All three boys turned to me.

"It's my fault. I'll apologize to Seonghwa later. Just, don't get mad at the boys." I said as Hongjoong sighed.

"Fine. Just, get ready for your appointment with the target. You're all dismissed."

We walked out of the office in silence.

"Sorry, Ahra." the two boys bowed in sync.

"Woah there, guys. It's okay, you did nothing wrong." I smiled.

"Let's go now, Mingi. Bye, Wooyoung!" I waved at Wooyoung and dragged Mingi away.

-

I entered the restaurant we were supposed to meet at and sat at one of the tables to adjust my earpiece.

"09 to 06, can you hear me?"

"Definitely." Mingi answered.

Mingi was sitting at another table not too far from mine, so he could supervise me in case I get into any danger.

Soon, he walked in. I was already shaking a bit. I was nervous, but I wanted to do my best on my first mission. He didn't have his glasses on today and he wore a black leather jacket with a white t-shirt and dark blue jeans.

THIS IS SO MUCH LIKE A BLIND DATE EYE-

He spotted me and walked over. I gulped as he smiled, taking a seat in front of me.

"So, what's your name?" he asked, resting his chin in his hands.

I gulped before answering softly.

"Ahra."

"That's kinda cute you know, your name." he smiled.

"W-what's yours?" I asked, making him confused.

"Didn't you take the paper I gave you?"

OH RIGHT-

"Oh haha, I must've forgot." I laughed awkwardly.

WHAT WAS HIS NAME AGAIN?? YOUNGKYUN???

"I'm Yonghoon." he smiled as I nodded.

Mingi's POV

I watched them chatting from afar as I drank my drink. Ahra seems to be handling everything very fine and that Yonghoon guy seems to be really interest in her.

How annoying

"Wait, wha-" I cupped my mouth.

WHAT WAS I THINKING-

"Ahra seems to be doing fine." I heard a somewhat familiar voice from the table beside me.

"Wooyoung??!!" I exclaimed as I saw him sitting down at the table beside me.

"W-why are y-you here?" I asked, still shocked.

"I came to see how she's doing too." he said, smiling a little.

"Oh~ Wooyoung~ Are you sure you don't like her?~" I teased.

"Shouldn't you be asking that question to yourself?" he asked, eyeing me.

"W-wha-"

"Even so Mingi, what if I said I do?" he smiled yet again, this time as if he was taunting me.

Ahra's POV

"It was fun talking to you today." Yonghoon smiled.

"Y-yeah, it was." I smiled back.

"Ahra, can you follow me to somewhere? Just for a while." he asked.

I glanced at Mingi but he didn't seem to notice. I gulped before answering 'okay'.

Yonghoon held my hand as we went out from the restaurant. He took out a cloth from his pocket and handed it to me.

"Just put it on for a while, please. I want it to be a surprise." he pleaded with puppy eyes.

I looked at the cloth in my hands and bit my lip. I felt a bit cautious, but nodded anyways. Yonghoon tied the cloth around my eyes and held my hand to walk to his 'surprise place'.

Soon, he untied the blindfold and I could finally see. The moment I opened my eyes, the cold breeze hit my face. I looked around and realized that we were on a rooftop.

I was startled when Yonghoon put his chin on my shoulder. It reminded me of Wooyoung.

"C-can you not do that? I-it makes me uncomfortable." I stuttered.

Yonghoon apologized and just held my hand as we stared down at the busy city.

Mingi's POV

Wooyoung and I were basically glaring at each other for the past 10 minutes.

"We should stop this. We are grown men, Wooyoung!" I said, finally averting my gaze.

I glanced at the table Ahra and Yonghoon were at, only to see another couple sitting there.

WHAT THE-

"WOOYOUNG!! WE LOST THEM!!" I panicked, shaking his body.

"Woah there, Mingi. Let's calm down and go search for them, alright?"

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN??!!"

Wooyoung sighed and dragged me out of the restaurant. He slapped me, hard.

"Get yourself together, Song Mingi! Now, try calling for Ahra through the earpiece."

"06 to 09? Are you there? Hello? HELLO??!!"

"Yah, idiot! Don't shout in that! You're going to make her eardrums burst!" Wooyoung hit me yet again.

Ahra's POV

Yonghoon held my hands in his and looked me in the eyes.

DON'T DO IT-

"Ahra, actually, I-I wanted to ask you something." he said, scratching his neck.

NOOOO, DON'T SAY IT-

Just then, I felt my ears hurt. I cupped my ear and groaned.

"Ahra? Are you okay?" Yonghoon asked, looking at me worriedly.

I accidentally tripped and fell. The pain in my ear was gone, but my shoulder hurted now. I realized that it came from the earpiece and I was about to pick it up, but Yonghoon had stepped on it.

SHIT