06 | Mission COMPLETE(?)

Ahra's POV

It was the next day and my shoulder was all patched up. I was finally lying in my own room. Suprisingly, the room was perfect for me. I loved every bit of it.

I went to take a quick shower to freshen up. My room was at the very end of the hallway, beside 04's and on the opposite side of 02's. I didn't really catch 04's name yet.

While I was combing my hair, I heard a knock on the door.

"Ahra! It's Mingi!" I heard him shout from outside.

I quickly put the comb down and rushed to the door, pulling Mingi inside.

"YAH MINGI! YOU'LL WAKE UP THE OTHERS!" I whisper-shouted at him.

"Keep your voice down."

He plopped himself on my bed as I sat beside him.

"So, why are you here?"

"No specific reason. Just wanted to wake you up." he smiled.

Aish this boy-

"Okay fine, Mingi. I have a secret to tell you, but promise me you won't tell the others." I held out my pinky.

"Alright, I won't." he smiled, intertwining our pinkies.

-

"HE WHAT?!!"

"MINGI!!! BE QUIET!!! THE OTHERS CAN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS!"

Suddenly, we heard knocks on the door.

SHIT-

"09? You in there?"

I signaled Mingi to go hide somewhere as I went to open the door.

"Oh hey, 04. Why're you here?"

"Uh, I heard shouting?"

"Oh, haha. Must've been my alarm."

"You set shouting as an alarm?"

"Y-yeah."

"Okay...."

CAN HE LEAVE NOW???

"Anyways, I know I haven't properly introduced myself but I'm Yeosang, Kang Yeosang."

"O-oh, I'm Ahra. Park Ahra." I smiled and bowed to him.

"I'll get back to my room now and uh, you should change that alarm of yours." he said and walked out, closing the door behind him.

I sighed in relief and went into my room to lay on my bed.

"MINGI! You can come out now!" I shouted a little softer than before, hoping it doesn't pierce through the walls.

"I'm right here." I heard as I turned around, seeing Mingi's head pop out from under the blankets.

"Yah, Mingi! You scared me, you lil shit." I threw a pillow at him as he blocked it with his arm.

I continued to hit him repeatedly till he sat up and grabbed my arm. He stared into my eyes as I stared back, our faces only inches away from each other. There was a moment of silence before Mingi spoke up.

"I-I'll head back to my room. See you later!" he quickly jumped off the bed and went out.

I blinked my eyes and felt my cheeks. My face was burning up.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED-

I got off the bed as well and went to change for the meeting we'll be having later.